Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Pretty terrible election, but it is fast approaching. Pick one form of evil. Let's see just based on neo-geo.com who would win between both.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
1-donald-trump-meme-get-in-pussy-making-america-great-again1.jpg

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
I always said I'd hold my nose and vote for Hillary but I don't honestly know if I can bring myself to do it.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I wouldn't vote even if there were a lick of difference between Trump and Clinton (which there isn't). Either way, the Warfare/Welfare Party rolls on towards the downfall of western civilization.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
to me, its like choosing between an untrustworthy reptilewoman and a near-apocalyptic late 80s cyberpunk joke. might as well go all the way with this sick joke and choose Trump

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member

Gary Johnson isn't a libertarian, he's a marginally less retarded than normal Republican. Probably better than Trump or Clinton but a vote for his diluted brand of libertarian thought weakens the liberty movement as a whole.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Gary Johnson isn't a libertarian, he's a marginally less retarded than normal Republican. Probably better than Trump or Clinton but a vote for his diluted brand of libertarian thought weakens the liberty movement as a whole.

He's far better than a normal Republican. His track record in New Mexico demonstrates that. Bill Weld, his VP, was a total rock star in Massachusetts as well.

I don't agree with everything they do, but I have a lot more confidence in their judgment and integrity than I do Clinton or Trump.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Voting Clinton - primarily because I don't think I could look at myself in the mirror if I didn't do my part to prevent a doofus like Trump from becoming president.