Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

Marek

Banned
Oh fuck off with that dude. Take a antacid and squeeze that rock hard shit out so we can all be spared your tirades. Trump>Hillary. It's done. I had a laugh when Charlie called you a faggot and you disappeared for pages a while back. Why don't you bring that up?

It's always weird shit with this guy. Do you own guns, are you gay, the word faggot, gargling penis. I mean, if we just add up the big picture of the way you form this trollish shit, it's very revealing. This guy over all is becoming a village people meme.

Lol Charlie and I have called each others faggots countless times over the years. Non issue. Dumbfuck.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I'm in Montana with my girlfriend. We're killing it.

HEY! How come YOU get special treatment... Chaz never has called me faggot yet..

xROTx

PS. HOWEVER... he has called me by various other names... err.. usually my own fault tho...:(

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
HEY! How come YOU get special treatment... Chaz never has called me faggot yet..

xROTx

PS. HOWEVER... he has called me by various other names... err.. usually my own fault tho...:(

I don't really like calling people faggots in this day and age. For you, my friend, I can make an exception.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I wonder how long this "oh, you voted Republican? You must be a racist/bigot/nazi/sexist" bullshit will continue.

It'll die down pretty quickly, I'm sure.

P.S. Sad to see the history and culture of our great forum being ripped apart with the ghosting of our beautiful hot takes and predictions.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
People seem to be yearning for the affection of this 'Wasabi' character. Just an observation.

People seem to be reiterating past views of this 'kernov' character. Just an observation ;).

I honestly don't know why some of you try your absolute hardest to try and befriend or impress him. I'm sure he's a nice guy in person of course.

He doesn't really care about you unless you party with him in person, you don't agree with what he says here and your name will get altered, maybe never changed back, your account fucked up, all your hard-earned feedback gone forever.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
People seem to be reiterating past views of this 'kernov' character. Just an observation ;).

It's kernow...

And as for Chaz... you fucks should look on it like this...

With me... there is a chance for a second bite of the cherry...

Tak, Chaz and VT... they only tell you once...

xROTx

PS. Get over it... This is NG.com... if YOU think you have the rep points to take on the current mod team... go for it..

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Touché, I hang my head in shame. One goddamn character.

Your tune hasn't changed for quite some time, why are you so fucking convoluted? plenty of other germans here use simple english but no you've gotta be mister thesaurus with a mix of karou. Bloody bakers...

dailyone

n00b
People seem to be yearning for the affection of this 'Wasabi' character. Just an observation.

Yo man well 'Wasabi' isn't just a character to some people. Those people can't really explain why they do it as well. The affection is "unexplainable"...this is coming from a person who happens to fall into the category of the Wasabi-obsessers :D

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I hope Trump loses by at least ten points. If the American right has any future, his supporters need to be brought to heel like they were super predators.

American politics is see-sawing back and forth between doomed dysfunctional brands, but...

Gosh.

I wonder what federal and state legislative bodies are going to look like for the 2020 Census and 2022 redistricting.

I wonder.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Hillary kills people, anybody who voted for her votes to have probably the most corrupt politician in history, plus shes a woman. Manipulation factor x10000

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Your tune hasn't changed for quite some time, why are you so fucking convoluted? plenty of other germans here use simple english but no you've gotta be mister thesaurus with a mix of karou. Bloody bakers...

I'm with you. Google should have a decipher app.