Tennessee Gatherings and Tournaments

DreamTR

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hey, does anyone in here play regularly in the TN area? I have two arcades in Nashville called Game Galaxy with a bunch of Neo Geo games and we have tournaments on them sometimes...KOF 98, MArk of the Wolves, etc

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Jason, what's up long time buddy. I have moved up to Indiana but I when I visit Cookeville TN would love to come by the arcades again. Fucking A you got everything I loved the few times I come up there.

DreamTR

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Jason, what's up long time buddy. I have moved up to Indiana but I when I visit Cookeville TN would love to come by the arcades again. Fucking A you got everything I loved the few times I come up there.

I try to keep them going so people can play. We actually have 3 arcades now out here and a barcade or two are still supposed to open in the near future.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I try to keep them going so people can play. We actually have 3 arcades now out here and a barcade or two are still supposed to open in the near future.

I love your arcades because they are old skool. Only hardcore old stuff we grew up with man I got to swing by there when I'm in Nashville, I'll hit you up.

DreamTR

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Still looking for players up there, we just got the KOFXIV demo for our fight nights

DreamTR

Kuroko's Training Dummy
We have a KOF XIV tournament coming up August 26 over here with some other games, I will make an official announcement soon!

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
We have a KOF XIV tournament coming up August 26 over here with some other games, I will make an official announcement soon!

Saw your name and it brought back memories of the good old days on SRK. Glad to see you're still around :).

DreamTR

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Saw your name and it brought back memories of the good old days on SRK. Glad to see you're still around :).

I've always been around =) Just not much going on Neo Geo wise where I am. Only happens in KOF and Garou spurts.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
seeing as how this isn't but so far of a drive for me, perhaps it would make sense to plan a short vacation sometime in the new year?

caughdrops

n00b
I live in the metro Atlanta area, but if you guys ever have a Windjammers event I will gladly make the trip!