back.

pepelegit

Pleasure Goal
I feel like it's been a really long time since I was last on here... probably because it has been. Lots of new responsibilities over the last five years or so.
Going to be trying to squeeze more Neo in amongst my responsibilities, and part of that is going to be getting back into the forums here. (Especially since I can keep up with the forums from anywhere).

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Edit: I thought this was posted in general instead of welcome to the drama. wb

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I feel like it's been a really long time since I was last on here... probably because it has been. Lots of new responsibilities over the last five years or so.

Knock, knock, knockin' o'ngcom's door... knock, knock, knockin' o'ngcom's door... oughta know, marketplace became wild west, last time I heard, Rot Garret chased Beefy the Kid outta town fo'a flash sale. And agreed, I should cease watchin' too much of them ol' flicks.

pepelegit

Pleasure Goal
Hi. Hope you stay.

I certainly never plan to leave, but yes, I hope I can stay a little more active. Babies are turning into kids over here, so I'm thinking that should help. Also, previously I tended not to say much unless I felt I had something super 'valuable' to add to a conversation; this time I'm trying to get involved in more conversations. I'm thinking that should go a long way to keeping me a little more invested in the community.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Welcome back!

We talk about everything so it should be easy to slide into conversations.

It's still rough in certain threads from time to time.

It's also a lot of fun, interesting and helpful.