Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pipes's Candy Cave

Rugal's Secretary

Quote Originally Posted by wataru330 View Post
    A drug I've always been too scared to take.

Good luck!
    I hear you and I'm still a bit frightened actually which is why I'm sticking with the new stuff right now. When I get more familiar with how they work I'll start getting into the older games. It's awesome though, I can tell you that. Wish I would have started years ago. I'd love to have a nice row of 8-10 machines one day. My bank account is taking an absolute beating though which is a huge downside. Pin collecting has made a big comeback of late and prices have gone through the roof unfortunately. I'll keep you posted.
    NG: DEV SCOREBOARD <<<< CLOSED DUE TO EXCESSIVELY HIGH VOLUME OF PARTICIPATION

WWJCVDD?

The amount of moving parts in pins is crazy - smart move sticking to the new stuff for now.

Lovely setup btw
    Yo.

Rugal's Secretary

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Lovely setup btw

Thank you sir!

Rugal's Secretary

Double post.

Great selection of cabs sir, well played
    War, conflict, dispute, everything is solvable with neo turf masters.

Rugal's Secretary

Quick update just to show some of the progress. As mentioned before, the Naomi cab is gone and I've added the Crazy Taxi and 18 Wheeler cabs along with the Ghostbusters pin. I'm having a the Star Trek Premium pin delivered on Dec. 6th so this will change shortly. I also have a Star Wars Trilogy at my warehouse which I'm in the middle of restoring. Going to have to work some magic to get everything to fit.

The baby stool under the GB pin is for my kids. Someone was going to mention it I'm sure

image1 (2).JPG

image2 (2).JPG

I'm looking exactly for one of these cabs, and you seem to have them all great job !

Rugal's Secretary

Haha, thanks! Keep looking...they're out there. Believe me they're not easy to find over here either.

Rugal's Secretary

So, this showed up today. I'll be setting that up tonight.

FullSizeRender (13).jpg

Rugal's Secretary

Double post.

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener

one of the only (modern) stern games i like

Rugal's Secretary

Quote Originally Posted by ebinsugewa View Post
    one of the only (modern) stern games i like
    Yeah, I haven't heard too many complaints about it especially since they've refined the gameplay.

Chang's Grocer

New Stern Star Trek is legit, congrats! Buddy of mine had one for a while. I'm not a huge pinball or Star Trek guy but had a lot of fun playing that game.

Rugal's Secretary

Quote Originally Posted by wyo_vr4 View Post
    New Stern Star Trek is legit, congrats! Buddy of mine had one for a while. I'm not a huge pinball or Star Trek guy but had a lot of fun playing that game.
    Thanks. I hear you....although I like the new movies, I'm not really into the Star Trek thing....but the design of the playfield, the look of it and the gameplay is pretty fantastic. I knew I had to have this one sooner rather than later.

Soccer Brawl

Beautiful collection you've got there pipes - I feel a basement conversion coming on - now to convince the missus!
    Need your own USA parcel forwarding address - Bulk ship Worldwide - Customs fees included Try BundleBox Cannot recommend them enough!

Electrocoin Owners Club

Thread Information