Pipes's Candy Cave

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
A drug I've always been too scared to take.

Good luck!

I hear you and I'm still a bit frightened actually which is why I'm sticking with the new stuff right now. When I get more familiar with how they work I'll start getting into the older games. It's awesome though, I can tell you that. Wish I would have started years ago. I'd love to have a nice row of 8-10 machines one day. My bank account is taking an absolute beating though which is a huge downside. Pin collecting has made a big comeback of late and prices have gone through the roof unfortunately. I'll keep you posted.

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
The amount of moving parts in pins is crazy - smart move sticking to the new stuff for now.

Lovely setup btw :)

pipes

Quick update just to show some of the progress. As mentioned before, the Naomi cab is gone and I've added the Crazy Taxi and 18 Wheeler cabs along with the Ghostbusters pin. I'm having a the Star Trek Premium pin delivered on Dec. 6th so this will change shortly. I also have a Star Wars Trilogy at my warehouse which I'm in the middle of restoring. Going to have to work some magic to get everything to fit.

The baby stool under the GB pin is for my kids. Someone was going to mention it I'm sure ;)

image1 (2).JPG

image2 (2).JPG

vaanen

n00b
I'm looking exactly for one of these cabs, and you seem to have them all :D great job !

pipes

Haha, thanks! Keep looking...they're out there. Believe me they're not easy to find over here either.

pipes

So, this showed up today. I'll be setting that up tonight.

FullSizeRender (13).jpg

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
New Stern Star Trek is legit, congrats! Buddy of mine had one for a while. I'm not a huge pinball or Star Trek guy but had a lot of fun playing that game.

pipes

New Stern Star Trek is legit, congrats! Buddy of mine had one for a while. I'm not a huge pinball or Star Trek guy but had a lot of fun playing that game.

Thanks. I hear you....although I like the new movies, I'm not really into the Star Trek thing....but the design of the playfield, the look of it and the gameplay is pretty fantastic. I knew I had to have this one sooner rather than later.

StalkS

New Challenger
Beautiful collection you've got there pipes - I feel a basement conversion coming on - now to convince the missus!