So Cal Neo Geo/ Retro Gaming B-Day Meetup Bash 7/23/16

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
i plan to, i was going to this year but then the whole oil industry has been down since last year so put a big cramp in money and plans. I work for a machine shop so we were hit pretty hard. But we are still afloat.

But yeah, I will be sure to give you guys a heads up when i do go. Also thinking of moving to cali or washington to get into the GREEN industry. so maybe it will be sooner than I thought

Ahh, that sucks. Well, hope to see you out later in the year or next year.

greenframe

n00b
Yo Will, Nice Neo 29!!:mr_t: lol ill try to make it brotha. are you having a SFV or Marvel vs SNK 2 set up??

Last edited:

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Two more days! Anything specific you need us to bring? Do you want people to bring console setups or anything?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
woo woo, see you goons later. My girlfriend can't make it, so it'll just be me and juan.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Had a great time. Great meeting everyone. Can't wait for the next one. Thanks for hosting G-Tron!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Thanks for having me. Good times! GGS to peeps in KOF 2002, 98 & 3rd strike.

Last edited:

nug

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Man, wish I could have made it! I'll definitely goto the next one! This thread needs pics!

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Yeah, wanna see some pics, Gtron always making me jealous when he shows his home arcade

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
Thank you all that came over this past Saturday! It turned out way bigger then i was ready for. Kept me busy running around the entire night! Lol As some people would be leaving more groups of people kept popping up all night. It didn't officially end till after 6am, that was kinds crazy, but cool as i finally got to sit down and play for a bit with some pals. All in all we had over 45 people show up, definitely will be having some helpers assist me during the meet up next time. Didn't take too many pics so I'm waiting on a few friends to send me some to compile and post up. Once again thank you all that made it over!

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Thank you all that came over this past Saturday! It turned out way bigger then i was ready for. Kept me busy running around the entire night! Lol As some people would be leaving more groups of people kept popping up all night. It didn't officially end till after 6am, that was kinds crazy, but cool as i finally got to sit down and play for a bit with some pals. All in all we had over 45 people show up, definitely will be having some helpers assist me during the meet up next time. Didn't take too many pics so I'm waiting on a few friends to send me some to compile and post up. Once again thank you all that made it over!

Thanks again for hosting bud, it was a blast. Let's get together again soon.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I'll bring the custom stick I made for the next one.