Top3000 Software

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Anyone got the Windows 8 version of this download? Their site is now dead and I can no longer locate a downloadable copy of the software. If anyone could provide it, would be appreciated, thanks.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
deviceprog link gives me a 0b file.

Anyone got this so I can just put it on a server and be done with it?

skate323k137

10 Year Member
That link works (v7) but not v8. v7 won't install for me at least on the 1st PC i tried.

I have a 2049 working great on top 6.30 on win7 32. I picked up a 3000 and can't get it working for the life of me, hoping ver 8 will help out.

Last edited:

skate323k137

10 Year Member
Thanks kuze! I have a feeling this burner may be defective because I know the last ver of 6.x I tried supports it. Thankfully it was just for upgrade/backup. I'll give ver8 a try before I call it quits, and I'll mirror these somewhere just in case as well.

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
NP skate! See if it shows up in the device manager in Windows if it's still not recognized after installing v8. Also make sure to follow this process:

1) Boot into windows with driver signing disabled.
2) Run installer and check that app/device are functional.
3) When you reboot, driver signing will be required again. However, the driver you installed should continue working.
4) If later a major Windows update is released (like a service pack), you may have to repeat this process.

If all else fails, try this on Windows 10 x64 if at all possible.

Thanks for this link. The v8 etc works fine with my laptop and the latest W10.
Interestingly the V7 also worked - sort of. It allowed me to program a 74LS240N. But the laptop screen didn’t offer the ability to scroll through the locations. It was also really clunky loading the device drivers, which initially simply wouldn’t load, and then suddenly did. Go figure?
But the V8 loaded fine and everything looks to be working as it was before I migrated to the new laptop and W10.
So thanks again to Kuse

skate323k137

10 Year Member
For what it's worth my first 3000 was defective. Replacement works fine.