Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Tier Arcade Collection of Neo-Geo + More (Updated Weekly)

Cheng's Errand Boy

Quote Originally Posted by FilthyRear View Post
    Oh good, calling out members you feel are the "usual suspects" will earn you a lot of friends here.

I asked you if you were going to contribute and you attacked me. GutsDozer pointed out that you, in fact, dont, despite your claim to the contrary and you attacked him. And you straight up called lach a "piece of shit." This was an EPIC instant-meltdown. I want to thank all involved.

Oh, and ASID's videos are LEAGUES better that the public access TV-level shit you're pumping out.

Oh, how original... you're using a Mega Man song in your title! That makes you different, I guess!

Do everyone a favor, stop posting and go hang yourself in your "parents garage".
    This is getting stupid. All I know is I'm doing the same shit that other do but I get shit on. Telling someone to hang themselves? Are you seriously fucked? This is an arcade forum and you are telling someone to kill them self? In all that is going on in the world, THIS is happening? That's crossing the line. Talk shit, all fair, not that. I don't know who lachlan is, other than his long tenure, but he's not helping the situation, either. I'm sure his videos are faaaaar better, great, I applaud it, but I'm not going to sit here and get shit on like this. Please PM me if my posts are upsetting you, then we can talk on a more personal level. Tell your wife, kids, siblings, and parents what you told someone to do in your response. Make sure to be proud of it
    Top Tier Arcade

Robot Master.
    Master Tasuke
    Eat Your
    Heart Out Bro'

Take a hint. You begin calling out people you know nothing about and melting down like a pudding pop you're not going to convince any one of anything. I'm probably one of the nicest and friendliest members here but when I see some one attempting to use the community of bros for their own personal gain I call them out. I even gave you the benefit of the doubt. But your fourth grader temperament and intelligence level clearly makes it impossible for you to try and be part of the community and stop being a self serving narcissist with a terrible YouTube channel.
    Last edited by GutsDozer; 01-07-2017 at 01:44 PM.
    Hit detection. it's all about hit detection.

Cheng's Errand Boy

Quote Originally Posted by GutsDozer View Post
    Take a hint. You begin calling out people you know nothing about and melting down like a pudding pop you're not going to convince any one of anything. I'm probably one of the nicest and friendliest members here but when I see some one attempting to use the community of bros for their own personal gain I call them out. I even gave you the benefit of the doubt. But your fourth grader temperament and intelligence level clearly makes it impossible for you to try and be part of the community and stop being a self serving narcissist with a terrible YouTube channel.
    What promoting? I don't get paid for anything. My videos may not be up to your standards or teach YOU anything, but it helps others and some people ACTUALLY like them. I'm sure you're friendly, and I would bet if I knew you in person, we would get along fine, but I am just showing the progress of "restoring" and collecting my games for "us" as a community, that's it. I don't know what else to tell you or anyone reading..Like I said to the other guy, please PM me if there is more you want to tell me. I'm sure all of us, good or bad, have better things to do
    Top Tier Arcade

Stupid Bitch.

Gutz you Fucking terrorist...

Lol, Stupid bitch.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

^ toptier fucking meltdown haha

Now featuring Aussie Tunes!

Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.

Quote Originally Posted by TopTierArcade View Post
    I'm just waiting for "andsuchisdeath" and especially "xsq " to join the shit party.
    nice meltdown bro.

Rugal's Secretary

Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    ^ toptier fucking meltdown haha
    It took less than a year for the first meltdown....you're right on schedule Steve.

Haha, love this place.

Guys, honestly, he may not have helped anyone out in the open through any of the threads here but he has been a huge help to me in the year or so that I have known him personally. I can assure everyone that he posts his videos with good intentions and is not a member here solely for self promotion as it may appear to some.

The meltdown was pretty good though. The 'terrorist' line is pure gold, lol.
    NG: DEV SCOREBOARD <<<< CLOSED DUE TO EXCESSIVELY HIGH VOLUME OF PARTICIPATION

Nerdygrrl's Boy Toy

I have not viewed any of your videos nor do I have any issue with your thread but to argue your main goal is not to promote your channel is just not true. You have threads across at least ten various arcade and gaming boards and the majority of your posts here at ng are in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by garoudensetsu View Post
    Yes it take some time for it but now out of closet and open for sex from men. I homosexual proudly declare it to all to see. None of that weight can be over shoulders anymore. Regards

Cheng's Errand Boy

Quote Originally Posted by pipes View Post
    It took less than a year for the first meltdown....you're right on schedule Steve.

Haha, love this place.

Guys, honestly, he may not have helped anyone out in the open through any of the threads here but he has been a huge help to me in the year or so that I have known him personally. I can assure everyone that he posts his videos with good intentions and is not a member here solely for self promotion as it may appear to some.

The meltdown was pretty good though. The 'terrorist' line is pure gold, lol.

Thanks Francesco, very nice of you to say. You're one of the reasons I post my videos, whether it be here or other sites. Meeting like-minded people and sharing the hobby, that's all. If I never posted, I would have never met you, and you never would have taught me about the taito x2 and where to find it and lead me to find my vewlix cabinet. Not to mention meeting your lovely wife, great kids and me measuring your basement (future episode coming sooner than later, lol). Your friendship is worth the meltdown. K, sounding gay, talk later
    Top Tier Arcade

Cheng's Errand Boy

Quote Originally Posted by gum_drops View Post
    I have not viewed any of your videos nor do I have any issue with your thread but to argue your main goal is not to promote your channel is just not true. You have threads across at least ten various arcade and gaming boards and the majority of your posts here at ng are in this thread.
    From the outside looking in, I would agree with you..Yes, I admit, it seems like that, but it's really not. I just want to show my gameroom, progress, gather information and help, if I can, that's it, honestly. It's not that many sites. Shoryuken and reddit I haven't posted in over a year. Actually, I have to thank you for the reminder to update them or just delete them. Every Canadian forum, I have been invited to and encouraged me to post. Atariage I was invited to as well from a few different sources. I have said it many many times. Youtube doesn't pay me, even if I have 10,000 subscribers. I am not monetized or do I sell anything. It is only to share my passion for the hobby, get feedback to help me and on occasion, help someone else. I hope you can understand, if you still don't believe me, respect, take care

Steve
    Top Tier Arcade

Cheng's Errand Boy

On to more positive news, I have received my ashtrays in the mail!!!

The red Taito will be for the upcoming vewlix restore and the white sega will be for when I get a blastcity.

Steve
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Top Tier Arcade

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

Give me a break.

You are not some "hot commodity".

Stop fooling yourself.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Give me a break.

Stop fooling yourself.
    Couldn't be more excited mate, fuckin' ashtrays!

Rugal's Secretary

Give me a break.

Stop fooling yourself.
    You have to admit, those are some pretty sweet ashtrays though.

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx

Quote Originally Posted by pipes View Post
    You have to admit, those are some pretty sweet ashtrays though.
    Great.

I'm sure that will be an hour long video.

Rugal's Secretary

Great.

I'm sure that will be an hour long video.
    He's a cigar smoker so it may be even longer than that actually.

Calvin & Hobbes

I generally ignore the collections gallery as it's pretty much drama free...

I'm just sayin'...

xROTx

PS. Just passing through...

EDIT: AAANNNDD... I'm GONE... /Ninja vanish...

The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.

TopTierMeltDown
    Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    This place is a pool of toxic garbage. A bunch of old, grumpy, hateful, negative, hater assholes that don't even play Neo Geo.

Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.

Look how much traffic this thread has gotten - OP must have faked a meltdown just to promote his videos!

[felt I should say something, late to the the shit party etc.]

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Quote Originally Posted by xsq View Post
    Look how much traffic this thread has gotten - OP must have faked a meltdown just to promote his videos!

[felt I should say something, late to the the shit party etc.]
    As much as he thinks we're not helping, well looks like we're helping.

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx

As much as he thinks we're not helping, well looks like we're helping.
    Not really.

I still havent watched a video.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Not really.

I still havent watched a video.
    60 seconds covering the life story of a can of compressed air should tell you and anyone else how right your choice was.

The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.

60 seconds covering the life story of a can of compressed air should tell you and anyone else how right your choice was.
    0.jpg

Mike Munro: CAN OF AIR! THIS IS YOUR LIFE!!!!
    Last edited by theMot; 01-12-2017 at 04:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    This place is a pool of toxic garbage. A bunch of old, grumpy, hateful, negative, hater assholes that don't even play Neo Geo.

Bloodhound

10/10 quality posting here

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

So I take it you do the youtubz???

US Neo Geo AES system: serial #015732

Thread Information