Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Tier Arcade Collection of Neo-Geo + More (Updated Weekly)

Cheng's Errand Boy

Quote Originally Posted by elGRIZZbo View Post
    I love watching your videos, Steve!
    Thanks man. Very nice of you to say
    Top Tier Arcade

Cheng's Errand Boy

Top Tier on Tour - Press Start Pinball Arcade Review [HD]

Yo everyone,

On this tour, we check out Adam's arcade called "Press Start " Pinball Arcade in his new stand alone building. This is my second "pinball for change" tournament raising money for a special cause. The new goal is to raise now a total of $10, 000 for "Free the Children" to help provide a Primary Education for children in rural Ecuador and to build a classroom. Let's see how well I do and see if we can all join together to raise the $10,000 goal...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPyg21ejXKc

__________________________________________________ _______________
    To vote for Adam, please visit: http://www.ultimatesternpinballfan.com/
    Click the "VOTE" tab and VOTE for "Adam Becker."
    __________________________________________________ _______________

All this and much more in this video...

For more information, visit http://www.portunionpinball.com/home.html

Pinball Machines:

-Congo
    -Godzilla
    -Radical
    -Metallica
    -Lord of the Rings
    -Iron Man
    -Tron
    -Walking Dead
    -Mousin' Around
    -The Shadow
    -Creature of the Black Lagoon
    -TX Sector
    -The Get-a-way
    -Jackbot: Bride of Pinbot
    -Twilight zone
    -White Water
    -Dracula
    -Marstrek
    -Countdown
    -Pokerino
    -Alien Poker
    -Jacks to Open
    -Black Pyramid
    -Harlem Globetrotters
    -Flash Gordon
    -Dragon
    -Time Fantasy
    -Devil's Dare
    -Genesis
    -Grand Lizard
    -Space Station
    -Stargazer
    -Quicksilver
    -Cheetah
    -Seawitch
    -Magic
    -Pinball
    -Frontier
    -Wiggler
    -Strikes and Spares
    -Monaco

Arcade Machines:

-Super Sprint
    -60-1 in a HS-5
    -Robotron Cocktail
    -Mame in showcase cabinet

Other Cool Stuff:

-Black Mustang car
    -12 Foot Optimus Prime
    -Repair/Parts Shop
    Top Tier Arcade

Cheng's Errand Boy

Top Tier on Tour - Pinball Hall of Fame Review + Vegas Vacation [HD]

On this tour, we fly to Las Vegas and find out, while in the air, that Donald Trump wins the presidential election of the United States of America. Also, we check out the Pinball Hall of Fame and get an insight of the future of the place and what is yet to come. Plus, we lay a rose for the late rapper, Tupac Shakur, where he was shot on On September 7, 1996 in the intersection of Flamingo Road and Koval Lane. Lastly, we attend Cigar Aficionado's 2016 "Big Smoke" and meet the best cigar makers in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtWVkQEkqBg

Peace
    Top Tier Arcade

Rugal's Secretary

Nice vid Steve. Pinball Hall of Fame is on the bucket list for sure. Looks awesome!
    NG: DEV SCOREBOARD <<<< CLOSED DUE TO EXCESSIVELY HIGH VOLUME OF PARTICIPATION

Cheng's Errand Boy

Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition - Part 1 - The Pick-Up [HD]

Slightly embarrassing but do you want to see a grown man loose his shit!?!?!
    In this video, out of nowhere, came an opportunity to buy a arcade machine that I didn't think I would own for years, so, let's take a look at the Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition - Part 1 - The Pick-Up. I go into detail on how, what, and where I got this game and why it's in my collection.

I paid $1650 (Canadian dollars) for this machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cher4DjSspQ

Peace
    Top Tier Arcade

Cheng's Errand Boy

Quote Originally Posted by pipes View Post
    Nice vid Steve. Pinball Hall of Fame is on the bucket list for sure. Looks awesome!
    Thanks man, it was a blast!
    Top Tier Arcade

NEST Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by TopTierArcade View Post
    Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition - Part 1 - The Pick-Up [HD]

Slightly embarrassing but do you want to see a grown man loose his shit!?!?!
    In this video, out of nowhere, came an opportunity to buy a arcade machine that I didn't think I would own for years, so, let's take a look at the Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition - Part 1 - The Pick-Up. I go into detail on how, what, and where I got this game and why it's in my collection.

I paid $1650 (Canadian dollars) for this machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cher4DjSspQ

Peace
    Very exciting video! Really looking forward to the next one. I want to see this thing opened up at your place!
    Last edited by elGRIZZbo; 12-09-2016 at 08:40 PM.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Cheng's Errand Boy

Quote Originally Posted by elGRIZZbo View Post
    Very exciting video! Really looking forward to the next one. I want to see this thing opened up at your place!
    Thank you, it was a fun day! I am restoring it as we speak and looking awesome so far. Videos coming sooner than later
    Top Tier Arcade

Cheng's Errand Boy

Top Tier on Tour - Wong's Pinball Arcade Part 1 [HD]

Hey everyone,

On this tour, we sit down with Mike, who got me into pinball, and he tells us how he got into the hobby, tips on collecting and what he thinks of the future of pinball...

Pinball Machines:

-Congo
    -The Shadow
    -White Water
    -Adam's Family
    -Judge Dredd
    -Star Trek: The Next generation
    -Johnny Mnemonic
    -Medieval Madness
    -Indianapolis 500
    -Theatre of Magic
    -Roadshow

Arcade Machines:

-Nintendo Red Tent (Mame)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htduh3l6tyw

Peace!
    Top Tier Arcade

Mega Shock!!

Sweet video!! Love me some pinball from time to time !!

Cheng's Errand Boy

Quote Originally Posted by barto View Post
    Sweet video!! Love me some pinball from time to time !!
    Thanks man. Next video is the walk-through and more to come next year
    Top Tier Arcade

Cheng's Errand Boy

Top Tier on Tour - Wong's Pinball Arcade Part 2 [HD]

Yo Guys,

On this tour, we continue with Mike as he shows us around the pinball arcade and gives us, in detail, how he acquired the machine, the cost, mods and funny stories about each of them...

Pinball Machines:

-Congo
    -The Shadow
    -White Water
    -Adam's Family
    -Judge Dredd
    -Star Trek: The Next generation
    -Johnny Mnemonic
    -Medieval Madness
    -Indianapolis 500
    -Theatre of Magic
    -Roadshow

Arcade Machines:

-Nintendo Red Tent (Mame)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6x2IOOx1s0

Peace
    Top Tier Arcade

Cheng's Errand Boy

Top Tier Arcade - Year End Review 2016 [HD]

We Made It! Another year has past in Top Tier Arcade. Let's go back and review what we learned, who we met and what games we picked up! Also, stories, arcade parts and future predictions coming up for 2017! Plus...Big news coming near the end of the year...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGU-sE6On7c

Peace and all the best in 2017!
    Top Tier Arcade

Cheng's Errand Boy

Top Tier Tech - Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition - Cabinet Restore - Part 1 [HD]

In this tech video, we start to restore Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition Arcade Cabinet ! We open the cabinet for the first time after being shipped from China, clean the cabinet inside and out and figure out how to work the control panel. We also test the speakers and monitor for preparation of the actual Taito Type x2 Hardware, which is used in the arcades...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKAIWveDlf8

Peace
    Top Tier Arcade

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

Are you going to ever contribute to anything other than this thread?

Cheng's Errand Boy

Quote Originally Posted by FilthyRear View Post
    Are you going to ever contribute to anything other than this thread?
    I comment, submit questions and opinions...What else do you want from me?
    Top Tier Arcade

Robot Master.
    Master Tasuke
    Eat Your
    Heart Out Bro'

I comment, submit questions and opinions...What else do you want from me?
    Yeah.......No you don't. You're just here to self promote your crappy channel.
    Hit detection. it's all about hit detection.

Cheng's Errand Boy

Quote Originally Posted by GutsDozer View Post
    Yeah.......No you don't. You're just here to self promote your crappy channel.
    Bullshit I don't. I don't get paid on my channel or is it monetized. I do it strictly to show my collection and do my best to document any restorations that may help others. Others on the same thread do the same without any agitation. I have read and comply with all the requirements for this thread. If you don't like my post, fine, I don't mind, just leave and view something else.
    Top Tier Arcade

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

just leave and view something else.
    Your name, sig, thread title and tube channel are all the same name. You do nothing ELSE but promote it!

Fuck listening to you babble on about a fucking can of compressed air and how you got it.. You could actually use a compressor which would be useful in more ways than one. Must've been hard to think of that one...

Now featuring Aussie Tunes!

Robot Master.
    Master Tasuke
    Eat Your
    Heart Out Bro'

Bullshit I don't. I don't get paid on my channel or is it monetized. I do it strictly to show my collection and do my best to document any restorations that may help others. Others on the same thread do the same without any agitation. I have read and comply with all the requirements for this thread. If you don't like my post, fine, I don't mind, just leave and view something else.
    Who have you helped? I haven't seen you help anyone here with any technical questions posted. Which you should with all the tech skills you think you have. In the word of a great man. Stupid bitch.
    Hit detection. it's all about hit detection.

Cheng's Errand Boy

Quote Originally Posted by GutsDozer View Post
    Who have you helped? I haven't seen you help anyone here with any technical questions posted. Which you should with all the tech skills you think you have. In the word of a great man. Stupid bitch.
    Fuck off, cunt. You don't know who PM's me and asked me shit. All the questions that have been asked that I have seen have been answered or I don't know the answer to. Pieces of shit like you give this site a bad name. There are great collectors that give advise to me and feedback, good or bad to help. You just get a hard-on for talking shit online, you terrorist. Your parents failed, loser. Just don't click my thread and you won't have to deal with me or my "crappy" videos.
    Top Tier Arcade

Cheng's Errand Boy

Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    Your name, sig, thread title and tube channel are all the same name. You do nothing ELSE but promote it!

Fuck listening to you babble on about a fucking can of compressed air and how you got it.. You could actually use a compressor which would be useful in more ways than one. Must've been hard to think of that one...
    Another piece of shit...That's my handle on every site because it's a arcade forum. Like on your fag forums, you're "uptheass#1." It's relevant, moron. You're upset that I bought a compact blower? Like I said to the other guy and I'm sure more to come, DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK. There are others that enjoy the videos, and information, even if you think it doesn't help anyone. Leave, just fucking leave
    Top Tier Arcade

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx

Fuck off, cunt. You don't know who PM's me and asked me shit. All the questions that have been asked that I have seen have been answered or I don't know the answer to. Pieces of shit like you give this site a bad name. There are great collectors that give advise to me and feedback, good or bad to help. You just get a hard-on for talking shit online, you terrorist. Your parents failed, loser. Just don't click my thread and you won't have to deal with me or my "crappy" videos.
    Why are you getting so angry?? He pointed the fact you have helped no one. Instead of taking the hint and poking your head around other parts of the site, you're choosing to fight. That self-promotion-only bullshit may work over at AtariAge bt it won't fly so well here.

As for the "bad name" that this site may have? Its usually spread around by people who left because no one tolerated their bullshit.

Why do you think that your exempt from contributing and following the rules that EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO FOLLOW? Because another member vouched for you? What a crock of shit.

you terrorist
    LMBO

Cheng's Errand Boy

Quote Originally Posted by FilthyRear View Post
    Why are you getting so angry?? He pointed the fact you have helped no one. Instead of taking the hint and poking your head around other parts of the site, you're choosing to fight. That self-promotion-only bullshit may work over at AtariAge bt it won't fly so well here.

As for the "bad name" that this site may have? Its usually spread around by people who left because no one tolerated their bullshit.

Why do you think that your exempt from contributing and following the rules that EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO FOLLOW? Because another member vouched for you? What a crock of shit.

LMBO
    Give me one rule that I have broken...

When ROT told me to use the "quotes", I did, learned and apologized. This thread is to display your arcade and pics and about your collection. That is what I am doing. It has helped people because they have PM'ed me and even commented and thanked me for my contribution. I'm not the most technical person, I say it and make fun of myself often about it. I am learning. Others ALSO post videos, pics and comment as well. When I read the other people's collection, other than a few shots, most are positive. When I do it, I'm shit? If you don't like me, my face or videos or whatever, fine, it's one link in the 10,000 links on here, just don't click it. If I find it's not helping or contributing, I will stop, but most people, other than "the usual suspects" comment negatively. I'm just waiting for "andsuchisdeath" and especially "xsq " to join the shit party.
    Top Tier Arcade

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx

Give me one rule that I have broken...

When ROT told me to use the "quotes", I did, learned and apologized. This thread is to display your arcade and pics and about your collection. That is what I am doing. It has helped people because they have PM'ed me and even commented and thanked me for my contribution. I'm not the most technical person, I say it and make fun of myself often about it. I am learning. Others ALSO post videos, pics and comment as well. When I read the other people's collection, other than a few shots, most are positive. When I do it, I'm shit? If you don't like me, my face or videos or whatever, fine, it's one link in the 10,000 links on here, just don't click it. If I find it's not helping or contributing, I will stop, but most people, other than "the usual suspects" comment negatively. I'm just waiting for "andsuchisdeath" and especially "xsq " to join the shit party.
    Oh good, calling out members you feel are the "usual suspects" will earn you a lot of friends here.

I asked you if you were going to contribute and you attacked me. GutsDozer pointed out that you, in fact, dont, despite your claim to the contrary and you attacked him. And you straight up called lach a "piece of shit." This was an EPIC instant-meltdown. I want to thank all involved.

Oh, and ASID's videos are LEAGUES better that the public access TV-level shit you're pumping out.

Oh, how original... you're using a Mega Man song in your title! That makes you different, I guess!

Do everyone a favor, stop posting and go hang yourself in your "parents garage".

Thread Information