Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast
Results 376 to 400 of 432

Thread: Top Tier Arcade Collection of Neo-Geo + More (Updated Weekly)

  1. #376
    Shadow Cutter Dark Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    MASS

    Posts
    21,456
    even if it were Neo related it doesn't matter, this thread is a joke, OP should be warroom locked at the very least but because we're asking for it, we're getting none of it.

  2. #377
    KING of teh SCOOPS!
    radiantsvgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Paulding, GA

    Posts
    1,012
    None of this is top tier anyway. Just lock the thread like it was done on Arcade Otaku.
    Quote Originally Posted by kernow View Post
    Serious, serious problems man, you have them.

  3. #378
    Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.
    xsq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Muenster, Germany

    Posts
    7,307

  4. #379
    Shadow Cutter Dark Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    MASS

    Posts
    21,456
    Is there such a thing as a plane ticket wishing well? I wanna know where it is so I can slap the wannabe out of the OP.

  5. #380
    Cheng's Errand Boy
    TopTierArcade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    Hold the fuck on there I ain't watched shit but the temptation got the better of me.
    This is how Donald Trump won the election
    Top Tier Arcade

  6. #381
    Cheng's Errand Boy
    TopTierArcade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by NeuroticMoose View Post
    At least they locked his thread over on Arcade Otaku, wonder why this shit is still going on, would've thought he'd get a war room lock at least by now
    There's more to the story. The moderator contacted me about my posts and had no problem with them, but locked my thread due to negative comments that you and other neo-geo.com followers posted. He also informed me that to be fair, he also locked "Gamemaster14's Youtube channel featuring Arcade, Games" who has been posting a year and a half before me with no issues. You never posted any negative comments on his thread and only did so on mine to report back to this website to try to get some friends. Don't believe me? Click this link and see what "cools" the moderator said before he locked our threads http://forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewforum.php?f=6.

    Now does it makes sense, you rat?
    Top Tier Arcade

  7. #382
    Cheng's Errand Boy
    TopTierArcade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    Nah man I watched every episode of KOTH last winter. Last two seasons show a decline in quality, even though most fans contend there is no jump the shark moment. It ended at the right time - hell, even some plotlines were reused in the later seasons! The final episode doesn't feel like a final episode, sure. But that last scene was perfect.

    And TopTierArcade your channel is fucking lame, get a job.
    Sure. Any room in the sweatshop for me?
    Top Tier Arcade

  8. #383
    Cheng's Errand Boy
    TopTierArcade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Jaguar View Post
    even if it were Neo related it doesn't matter, this thread is a joke, OP should be warroom locked at the very least but because we're asking for it, we're getting none of it.
    If this thread is a joke, don't come on it then. Imagine...It's easy if you try
    Top Tier Arcade

  9. #384
    Cheng's Errand Boy
    TopTierArcade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Hippo View Post
    Damn this guy has 106 post in one thread. I wonder what the record is.
    I see you're a fan of Pennywise the clown...Bullshit aside, a little more than a month from now, I will share a video that I'm sure you will find interesting, despite how you feel about my posts...really, I'm not kidding. Stay tuned
    Top Tier Arcade

  10. #385
    Cheng's Errand Boy
    TopTierArcade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackaneseNiNjA View Post
    I know this has been going on for a long while, but since his thread title says "...Neo-Geo + More...", I have to ask. Have any of these video postings been about the neo at all?
    Yes, click to page 1 when I first started posting and you will see "neo-geo" related content. Plus, more to come. I have a few things I am going to share with everyone here, not video related. Give me a bit of time
    Top Tier Arcade

  11. #386
    Occult Archmage
    F4U57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Wollongong, NSW

    Posts
    5,513
    Ughhh

  12. #387
    Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    FilthyRear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In Trump's America, getting further and further from God

    Posts
    6,535
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTierArcade View Post
    Bullshit aside, a little more than a month from now, I will share a video that I'm sure you will find interesting, despite how you feel about my posts...really, I'm not kidding. Stay tuned
    You gonna pull a Ricardo Lopez???
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me
    LOL.. Get rekt, lonely boy


  13. #388
    Cheng's Errand Boy
    TopTierArcade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyRear View Post
    You gonna pull a Ricardo Lopez???
    Sorry to disappoint you, but no. Only thing Bjork and I have in common is our rage against reporters
    Top Tier Arcade

  14. #389
    Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    FilthyRear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In Trump's America, getting further and further from God

    Posts
    6,535
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTierArcade View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you, but no.
    You're a disappointment in a lot more ways than that, bruh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me
    LOL.. Get rekt, lonely boy


  15. #390
    Critical Damage!
    mjmjr25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ryan's Lakeside Cabin; in MN

    Posts
    3,226
    Quote Originally Posted by elGRIZZbo View Post
    I love watching your videos, Steve!
    touche'
    Nobody knows what we're for only what we're against when we judge the wounded
    What if we put down our signs crossed over the lines and loved like You did.

  16. #391
    Shadow Cutter Dark Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    MASS

    Posts
    21,456
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTierArcade View Post
    If this thread is a joke, don't come on it then. Imagine...It's easy if you try
    Learn to multiquote, top tier douchebag. LMK when you're ready for some online competition, put you to shame like the wannabe you are.

  17. #392
    Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    FilthyRear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In Trump's America, getting further and further from God

    Posts
    6,535
    TopTierWannabe
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me
    LOL.. Get rekt, lonely boy


  18. #393
    World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    14 Branchland Ct, Ruckersville VA

    Posts
    18,431
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTierArcade View Post
    I see you're a fan of Pennywise the clown...Bullshit aside, a little more than a month from now, I will share a video that I'm sure you will find interesting, despite how you feel about my posts...really, I'm not kidding. Stay tuned
    Your corpse hanging from the ceiling of your top tier arcade with piss and shit dripping down from your legs?
    Quote Originally Posted by christoph View Post
    Is there no moderation, anywhere on this entire site?

  19. #394
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    AUST

    Posts
    9,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    Your corpse hanging from the ceiling of your top tier arcade with piss and shit dripping down from your legs?
    More like his wife being banged by another guy. If he is serious about being a contributing member here that is.



    For the tunes chat crew!

  20. #395
    Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.
    xsq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Muenster, Germany

    Posts
    7,307
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTierArcade View Post
    The moderator [...] locked my thread due to negative comments that you and other neo-geo.com followers posted [...] to report back to this website to try to get some friends.
    Well, whoever shat up (&shut up) your thread over there certainly is a friend of mine.

    don't fuck with the hyphen.

    Also: lol.

  21. #396
    Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    FilthyRear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In Trump's America, getting further and further from God

    Posts
    6,535
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTierArcade View Post
    You never posted any negative comments on his thread and only did so on mine to report back to this website to try to get some friends.
    No, he did it because you were acting oblivious about your posting habits, TopTierAsshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me
    LOL.. Get rekt, lonely boy


  22. #397
    Tung's Hair Stylist
    NeuroticMoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    California

    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTierArcade View Post
    There's more to the story. The moderator contacted me about my posts and had no problem with them, but locked my thread due to negative comments that you and other neo-geo.com followers posted. He also informed me that to be fair, he also locked "Gamemaster14's Youtube channel featuring Arcade, Games" who has been posting a year and a half before me with no issues. You never posted any negative comments on his thread and only did so on mine to report back to this website to try to get some friends. Don't believe me? Click this link and see what "cools" the moderator said before he locked our threads http://forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewforum.php?f=6.

    Now does it makes sense, you rat?
    Thats fucked up if true, I'm sure the other guy who got his thread locked actually ventured outside of his youtube channel thread, and if you can pull your head out of your ass long enough to realize why people have a problem with you you'd realize there are a couple people on this forum who share their youtube channels, but you wouldn't know that because you stick to this one fucking thread you piece of shit

    LMAO I just followed the link and the only guy Cools is calling out in both threads are you and Gamemaster for not interacting with anyone outside your threads, you're fucking delusional man
    Last edited by NeuroticMoose; 08-10-2017 at 10:57 PM.

  23. #398
    Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    FilthyRear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In Trump's America, getting further and further from God

    Posts
    6,535
    Quote Originally Posted by NeuroticMoose View Post
    Thats fucked up if true, I'm sure the other guy who got his thread locked actually ventured outside of his youtube channel thread, and if you can pull your head out of your ass long enough to realize why people have a problem with you you'd realize there are a couple people on this forum who share their youtube channels, but you wouldn't know that because you stick to this one fucking thread you piece of shit

    LMAO I just followed the link and the only guy Cools is calling out in both threads are you and Gamemaster for not interacting with anyone outside your threads, you're fucking delusional man
    The truth will set you free, TopTierCocksucker.

    EDIT: I wish I could see the AO thread. I'm not a member there and I'm not registering just to see this guy get sonned.
    Last edited by FilthyRear; 08-11-2017 at 07:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me
    LOL.. Get rekt, lonely boy


  24. #399
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    AUST

    Posts
    9,823
    Just another sad narcissist I'm afraid. We all tried so hard to put him on the right path and here we are, presented with the truth of the matter, that he's a cunt.



    For the tunes chat crew!

  25. #400
    KING of teh SCOOPS!
    radiantsvgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Paulding, GA

    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyRear View Post
    The truth will set you free, TopTierCocksucker.

    EDIT: I wish I could see the AO thread. I'm not a member there and I'm not registering just to see this guy get sonned.
    I got you:


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •