Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Top Tier Arcade Collection of Neo-Geo + More (Updated Weekly)

Neo*Geomancer

Quote Originally Posted by Gamefan View Post
    How is this thread still going?!? Luke Morse is an idiot. Priorities are all fucked up!
    This thread will stop when the man of the house tells it to stop.

Calvin & Hobbes

I aint sayin'... it's a great thread...

What I am implying... is that... where's the harm in it?

xROTx

PS. BEFORE one of you funsters... say I've killed accounts for FAR less... I'd point out that there is no real message I can send here...

Camel Slug

Thread is an annoyance, right? So ignore it. What's the use of giving the dude shit or advice if he won't pay any attention to it. He's like completely oblivious to any of it.

Rot is right. There's no rules you can pinpoint to that are being broken here. Not saying the guy isn't a royal twat, though. That he is.

Somewhere in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    I hope that video will stay on the internet forever
    If he had lost his game collection instead of his wife and child, this would have been a seppuku video, probably.

I wish my name
    IRL... Was Rich.
    SCOOPIN' USA!
    Isle of the Vewlix, in the Castle of Scoops

Quote Originally Posted by Trilla Kangz View Post
    I think his collection is awesome, love the viewlix.If his money makes him happy,more power to him.
    So thatís not a real Vewlix, you know that right? Thatís a Chinese clone.
    Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    I am tired of people having to go away because they said something vaguely offensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    TIL that the word "nigger" is "vaguely offensive".

Somewhere in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by radiantsvgun View Post
    So that’s not a real Vewlix, you know that right? That’s a Chinese clone.
    Hacked Type X, Netbooting Naomi and AW games ... Why should the Vewlix be real. 16K can only buy you this much, I guess.

Armored Scrum Object

We must all accept TopTier and his amazing thread into our hearts <3 he will show us the way

The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.

I think his collection is awesome, love the viewlix.If his money makes him happy,more power to him.
    stfu noob.
    Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    This place is a pool of toxic garbage. A bunch of old, grumpy, hateful, negative, hater assholes that don't even play Neo Geo.

Crazed MVS Addict

Quote Originally Posted by DecepticonZero View Post
    He got porked for $2000 on that Blast City with the Pi setup.

Also, if you're looking for constructive criticism Top Tier, maybe you shouldn't act like a misogynistic piece of shit in your videos. Get your priorities straight or you'll be looking for a divorce attorney in 2018.
    It's unfortunate, Gordon, you use to be a very welcoming and kind person. If men were more firm with their women, there wouldn't be as many problems in relationships. I have been married for 9+ years, happily, and though 16k is a lot to spend in 1 year (pinball is expensive), I am growing my collection and my wife understands and accepts my passion for the arcade/pinball hobby. It's a shame you have to join the negativity to be socially accepted on the forum. As a veteran on this forum, I thought you would have more integrity than that.
    Top Tier Arcade

Crazed MVS Addict

Quote Originally Posted by GutsDozer View Post
    Is this ass clown really still here. He's got a huge ego problem. No one gives a crap about your year and how much you spent.
    If no one gives a crap, why do you keep commenting and reading my thread? You sound like my Ex girlfriend from years ago, keeps saying how bad I am but keeps calling me.
    Top Tier Arcade

Neo*Geomancer

Quote Originally Posted by TopTierArcade View Post
    It's unfortunate, Gordon, you use to be a very welcoming and kind person. If men were more firm with their women, there wouldn't be as many problems in relationships. I have been married for 9+ years, happily, and though 16k is a lot to spend in 1 year (pinball is expensive), I am growing my collection and my wife understands and accepts my passion for the arcade/pinball hobby. It's a shame you have to join the negativity to be socially accepted on the forum. As a veteran on this forum, I thought you would have more integrity than that.
    Yeah I was very welcoming Steve. But your video left a very bad taste in my mouth. I don't have respect for people who act like that. I've been married happily for well over 10 years without being "firm with my women". That shit is pathetic.

As negative as my post is, there is some legit advice in there. Check your priorities.
    Last edited by DecepticonZero; 01-03-2018 at 08:13 PM.

Crazed MVS Addict

Thank you, sir. Very kind of you to say.
    Top Tier Arcade

Crazed MVS Addict

Quote Originally Posted by DecepticonZero View Post
    Yeah I was very welcoming Steve. But your video left a very bad taste in my mouth. I don't have respect for people who act like that. I've been married happily for well over 10 years without being "firm with my women". That shit is pathetic.

As negative as my post is, there is some legit advice in there. Check your priorities.
    Different outlooks on relationships, I can respectfully understand your perspective. We are different. My wife likes the hobby, honestly, I always inform her when I make a purchase and the future of my/our collecting. I mention in my video that I sound like an asshole, and many may think I am, I can understand from not knowing me it sounds absurd, but I'm not (most of the times). When I buy my home and build my arcade, you would be most welcome to come play and meet me in person. If you're ever in Toronto, Canada, let me know.
    Top Tier Arcade

4" Chinaman Slave

Epic Thread.

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby is doing and can I afford to take care of him while buying your stuff. HDRchampion's Avatar

Maybe happily for you but you got to be some kind of sick individual if you dont think there is nothing wrong belittling your wife in front of everyone to see. I mean you're broadcasting to the world on youtube that your wife has no respect for herself. You demean her & humiliate her. The thing is you're so clueless about it, just like you being a toptierarcade and bottomtierhusband. Hopefully you dont have kids.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Quote Originally Posted by HDRchampion View Post
    Maybe happily for you but you got to be some kind of sick individual if you dont think there is nothing wrong belittling your wife in front of everyone to see. I mean you're broadcasting to the world on youtube that your wife has no respect for herself. You demean her & humiliate her. The thing is you're so clueless about it, just like you being a toptierarcade and bottomtierhusband. Hopefully you dont have kids.
    But it's the only way he can shut her up about him wasting away their finances on bullshit.

!!

A Joala is for Life.
    Not Just Christmas.

just like you being a toptierarcade and bottomtierhusband.
    Gold star for this one HDR
    Spice god of Borneo...my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart

I wish my name
    IRL... Was Rich.
    SCOOPIN' USA!
    Isle of the Vewlix, in the Castle of Scoops

being a toptierarcade and bottomtierhusband. Hopefully you dont have kids.
    Savage.
    Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    I am tired of people having to go away because they said something vaguely offensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    TIL that the word "nigger" is "vaguely offensive".

Kuroko's Training Dummy

being a toptierarcade and bottomtierhusband. Hopefully you dont have kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by radiantsvgun View Post
    Savage.
    LoLoL. Steve, I am starting to like you more and your videos less and less. Personally, you're a fan favorite. Like watching in the UFC Clay Guida fight. He has no skills whatsoever, gets pounded to a bloody pulp. But it sure is fun watching him being wheeled out each time. Seeing you post about one of your new videos here draws up the same feelings.

I must admit, watching your videos is as fun as watching paint dry. Here is why. And please take this as constructive criticism. Your videos have no identity whatsoever. All videos made well on Youtube do one, and only one, of these things:

• They enlighten/inform
    • They remind
    • They advertise
    • They curate

Now in aiming to achieve one, and only one, of these things well, they end up fulfilling the other characteristics at the same time. In your videos, you curate by advertising. Yet, aren't selling anything. You inform but don't enlighten as your depth of knowledge on the subject shows. And instead of reminding everyone how fun arcades are, you end up informing the people that already know that the start-up fee to re-enter or continue on with the hobby is becoming more prohibitively expensive each day because of speculators, like yourself.

I think I saw in one of your videos that you said you are a salesman of some sort. Well, it shows! Now that, you can take as an indictment. Because we all know sales folks don't know shit. And I know you are one, so I know you won't be able to admit that easily. It is said that you can never sale a salesman. Well, 16k spent over 12 months (1.33k/month) later and we know that isn't true. You're inflating market dude. And if you are the collector your purport to be, you're working against yourself. Hope you realize that is the main reason you are being ridiculed. Stop that and you'd get the respect that you want.

As for your videos, aim to achieve one, and only one, of the characteristics listed above and do it well. If you pull that off, instantly will cut the run time down to 1/4. And by specializing or doing that one thing well, you end up doing all things well. If you don't understand that, your videos shall continue to be painful watches like The Last Jedi.

Crazed MVS Addict

You're weak. As I write this, my wife stands beside me not understanding why so many people think i belittle or disrespect her. There are times she also if "firm" with me when I do stupid shit too, so it works both ways. Just because i'm not a "Yes, Dear" husband and from time to time have to put my foot down, that's what I mean by being "firm." I'm sure if you were ever in a relationship, you have put your foot down as well.
    Top Tier Arcade

H = Hot
    M = Macho
    G = Gay

You're making the rest of us Canadians look bad!

Playa' From
    Around The Way.

Dude is getting "firm" with y'all and his wife and winning.

What video does this clown get "firm" with her?
    Last edited by Lukejaywalker23; 01-04-2018 at 04:23 PM.

Crazed MVS Addict

Quote Originally Posted by acblunden2 View Post
    LoLoL. Steve, I am starting to like you more and your videos less and less. Personally, you're a fan favorite. Like watching in the UFC Clay Guida fight. He has no skills whatsoever, gets pounded to a bloody pulp. But it sure is fun watching him being wheeled out each time. Seeing you post about one of your new videos here draws up the same feelings.

I must admit, watching your videos is as fun as watching paint dry. Here is why. And please take this as constructive criticism. Your videos have no identity whatsoever. All videos made well on Youtube do one, and only one, of these things:

• They enlighten/inform
    • They remind
    • They advertise
    • They curate

Now in aiming to achieve one, and only one, of these things well, they end up fulfilling the other characteristics at the same time. In your videos, you curate by advertising. Yet, aren't selling anything. You inform but don't enlighten as your depth of knowledge on the subject shows. And instead of reminding everyone how fun arcades are, you end up informing the people that already know that the start-up fee to re-enter or continue on with the hobby is becoming more prohibitively expensive each day because of speculators, like yourself.

I think I saw in one of your videos that you said you are a salesman of some sort. Well, it shows! Now that, you can take as an indictment. Because we all know sales folks don't know shit. And I know you are one, so I know you won't be able to admit that easily. It is said that you can never sale a salesman. Well, 16k spent over 12 months (1.33k/month) later and we know that isn't true. You're inflating market dude. And if you are the collector your purport to be, you're working against yourself. Hope you realize that is the main reason you are being ridiculed. Stop that and you'd get the respect that you want.

As for your videos, aim to achieve one, and only one, of the characteristics listed above and do it well. If you pull that off, instantly will cut the run time down to 1/4. And by specializing or doing that one thing well, you end up doing all things well. If you don't understand that, your videos shall continue to be painful watches like The Last Jedi.
    Well written and I respect the time and effort you have taken to leave such feedback. You are absolutely right about my videos, I don't disagree with you and I try to improve myself when I can but I am currently limited to space, time and technology to edit. Excuses aside, there are only 2 things where you are wrong:

1) The prices I am telling you about (16K) are Canadian prices. Visit pinside.com and search The Hobbit: Smaug Edition LE pinball and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pinball, take the prices you see, add 25% (American) to the price and another 13% Canadian tax. Then add my Sega Blast City cost and parts that I have acquired and you will start to realize the 16K is real, no exaggeration.

2) Despite my best efforts, the ridicule will never stop. Whether the editing, production or content is fantastic, it won't stop the insults as people have to find someone to hate to make themselves feel better. I just hope the people commenting negatively don't have kids themselves, and one day don't run into a situation where their children are being bullied to find out the hard way that what they are doing is wrong as well and no better than their child's bully.

I am in sales and service and excel at my job. As far as the insults, though unfortunate, there is nothing that can said to me that I haven't experienced in my real life. I'll try my best to share what I can about the hobby and continue to collect and be passionate.

LMAO! The fucking Last Jedi!! Yes, 100000000000000% the worst piece of shit I have seen as well. That we can agree on. May the force be with you
    Top Tier Arcade

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby is doing and can I afford to take care of him while buying your stuff. HDRchampion's Avatar

You're weak. As I write this, my wife stands beside me not understanding why so many people think i belittle or disrespect her. There are times she also if "firm" with me when I do stupid shit too, so it works both ways. Just because i'm not a "Yes, Dear" husband and from time to time have to put my foot down, that's what I mean by being "firm." I'm sure if you were ever in a relationship, you have put your foot down as well.
    Wife probably has low self esteem & you're taking advantage of that. Sometimes we get caught up & not know how we are acting towards each other but you actually have it on video...For EVERYONE TO SEE! People are pointing it out to you but you're the only one that doesn't see it or just seem like a joke to you. Maybe your wife is so used to getting shitted on that she doesn't realize that's not how you treat people...One day some dude is going to treat her nice & you will be alone with your arcade cabs. #IshipMary&Pipes

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
    Remember: if you have sex in the crushing poverty of third world India, do not use any form of contraception!

Wife probably has low self esteem & you're taking advantage of that. Sometimes we get caught up & not know how we are acting towards each other but you actually have it on video...For EVERYONE TO SEE! People are pointing it out to you but you're the only one that doesn't see it or just seem like a joke to you. Maybe your wife is so used to getting shitted on that she doesn't realize that's not how you treat people...One day some dude is going to treat her nice & you will be alone with your arcade cabs. #IshipMary&Pipes
    This.

When the sage points at the moon, the fool looks at the finger.
    Quote Originally Posted by voltronbadass View Post
    I would rather be at the butt end of a human centipede made up of neo forums all stars then hang out with you dude, its something you just have to deal with

Thread Information