Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 102

Thread: FLAIXNEOGEO COLLECTION (near aes usa fullset/cd usa fullset)

  1. #76
    Member flaixneogeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    CATALONIA

    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post





    You have MVS games that were converted from AES?


    Enviado desde mi SM-A300FU mediante Tapatalk

  2. #77
    Member flaixneogeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    CATALONIA

    Posts
    32
    Original aes japan game, but I have unnoficial insert, manual and sticker usa, you understand?

    Enviado desde mi SM-A300FU mediante Tapatalk

  3. #78
    Cham Cham's Banana

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    United States

    Posts
    154

    icon32.gif

    Unofficial sticker, manuals and insert????? Man makes me wonder...... why would one go to these extremes unless.....

  4. #79
    Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.
    madman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boston

    Posts
    5,323
    Quote Originally Posted by flaixneogeo View Post
    Original aes japan game, but I have unnoficial insert, manual and sticker usa, you understand?
    Yeah, you bought some bootleg stuff. 99.9% authentic!

  5. #80
    Athena's Bodyguard
    wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL

    Posts
    4,417
    why every post is used by usa user to make troll ?

  6. #81
    Cheng's Errand Boy
    garoudensetsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    europe

    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    why every post is used by usa user to make troll ?
    please rot can you take some measure ?

    regards

    also for the signature of madman ?

    thanks so much
    Last edited by garoudensetsu; 07-17-2017 at 10:59 PM.

  7. #82
    Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.
    madman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boston

    Posts
    5,323
    Quote Originally Posted by garoudensetsu View Post
    please rot can you take some measure ?

    regards

    also for the signature of madman ?

    thanks so much
    Rot mostly responds to PMs. Try that.

  8. #83
    Critical Damage!
    mjmjr25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ryan's Lakeside Cabin; in MN

    Posts
    3,216
    Rot, PLEASE don't measure
    Nobody knows what we're for only what we're against when we judge the wounded
    What if we put down our signs crossed over the lines and loved like You did.

  9. #84
    Cheng's Errand Boy
    garoudensetsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    europe

    Posts
    125
    i suppose that here people must have from 30 / 40 years old...

    i don't understand why you like tease people.. really. seem to talk with children

  10. #85
    Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.
    madman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boston

    Posts
    5,323
    Quote Originally Posted by garoudensetsu View Post
    i don't understand why you like tease people.. really. seem to talk with children
    .tu handful of legas.....or nug

  11. #86
    Cheng's Errand Boy
    garoudensetsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    europe

    Posts
    125
    ok understood.. you spend your life on forum to tease people...

    see ya.

  12. #87
    Nerdygrrl's Boy Toy
    gum_drops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Washington St

    Posts
    2,721
    Hi,

    what's going on in here?
    Quote Originally Posted by garoudensetsu View Post
    Yes it take some time for it but now out of closet and open for sex from men. I homosexual proudly declare it to all to see. None of that weight can be over shoulders anymore. Regards

  13. #88
    Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.
    madman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boston

    Posts
    5,323
    Quote Originally Posted by garoudensetsu View Post
    ok understood.. you spend your life on forum to tease people...

    see ya.
    I am seeking 100% AES games on forum. Is wrong?

  14. #89
    Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.
    xsq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Muenster, Germany

    Posts
    7,303
    I supporty by garoudensetsu. all you USA use forum only for annoy. much unsatteling. can we not talk like civilized?

  15. #90
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx

    Posts
    8,826
    Pfft...

    This non-drama is boring... I aint here to adjudicate over personal beefs...

    xROTx

  16. #91
    Formerly the Drunk
    known as Tyrandom.
    MySoberCompanion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Italy

    Posts
    445
    B-b-b-b-b-but the flag and the mysterious seller?
    That's the drama I was looking for

  17. #92
    World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    14 Branchland Ct, Ruckersville VA

    Posts
    18,407
    gay thread
    typical hoarding eurotrash
    Quote Originally Posted by christoph View Post
    Is there no moderation, anywhere on this entire site?

  18. #93
    Kuroko's Training Dummy
    LlorensBlood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Spain

    Posts
    88
    Hey Flaix, congratulations for your awesome collection!! Most of us will never reach this Fucking Big Collector Level, so you should be very proud of all these items you have at home. Actually a SNK history museum itself.

    By the way, I understand Massimiliano's point of view, in fact, I sincerely think that he just want to help. But, on the other hand, writing things like "gay thread, typical hoarding eurotrash" without any knowledge of the owner, isn't good for this forum, our forum in fact, as a place to share our experiences to the community. I see behaviors like that since years ago in this site, and I will never understand the reasons of that...

    There's a lot of money, illusion, willing and years of research, behind a collection like this, I think it's unfair trying to blow this thread.


    www.culturaneogeo.com Your Spanish Neo Geo website!

  19. #94
    Host for Orochi
    suicidekiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Germany

    Posts
    1,258
    Quote Originally Posted by LlorensBlood View Post
    There's a lot of money behind a collection like this.
    ftfy. After all it's easy to build a collection like this if you've got the appropriate funds. There is no special 'talent' or 'skill' behind it. Everyone can do it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Pep
    Your nickname suits very well for someone who has decided collecting NGH

  20. #95
    Member flaixneogeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    CATALONIA

    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by LlorensBlood View Post
    Hey Flaix, congratulations for your awesome collection!! Most of us will never reach this Fucking Big Collector Level, so you should be very proud of all these items you have at home. Actually a SNK history museum itself.

    By the way, I understand Massimiliano's point of view, in fact, I sincerely think that he just want to help. But, on the other hand, writing things like "gay thread, typical hoarding eurotrash" without any knowledge of the owner, isn't good for this forum, our forum in fact, as a place to share our experiences to the community. I see behaviors like that since years ago in this site, and I will never understand the reasons of that...

    There's a lot of money, illusion, willing and years of research, behind a collection like this, I think it's unfair trying to blow this thread.


    Thank you very much for your comment

  21. #96
    Member flaixneogeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    CATALONIA

    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by suicidekiller View Post
    ftfy. After all it's easy to build a collection like this if you've got the appropriate funds. There is no special 'talent' or 'skill' behind it. Everyone can do it.

    Hi, suicidekiller!

    I think you are the least appropriate person to make this comment! I since 1994 I bought matching game, flyer to flyer, cd to cd as a good collector. You instead buy your entire OST collection on a cash income through paypal! In a day you have to have 0% to 100%

    I since 1994 when I bought the neo geo (second hand). until now:

    - create the only neo geo fanclub of spain
    - I Distribute fanzines
    - We made a neo geo fanzine
    - we work with magazines

    I leave a short interview to read it:

    http://www.culturaneogeo.com/imagene...ub/fanclub.htm

    Last edited by flaixneogeo; 07-20-2017 at 02:47 PM.

  22. #97
    Critical Damage!
    mjmjr25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ryan's Lakeside Cabin; in MN

    Posts
    3,216
    Look - you can have passion for something, and it's cool that you do, and others will share that passion alongside you. Others are going to have other opinions, and that's ok too! What a boring world if everyone had to love the way everyone else did things.

    The reality in this thread it - a legit collector, with firsthand knowledge, pointed out that something you are boasting about having, is likely a fake. Rather than - pm him to dig into it, or thank him, or ask questions, you responded in a self-righteous manner. Ying and yang, give and take, my man.
    Nobody knows what we're for only what we're against when we judge the wounded
    What if we put down our signs crossed over the lines and loved like You did.

  23. #98
    Host for Orochi
    suicidekiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Germany

    Posts
    1,258
    Quote Originally Posted by flaixneogeo View Post
    Hi, suicidekiller!

    I think you are the least appropriate person to make this comment! I since 1994 I bought matching game, flyer to flyer, cd to cd as a good collector. You instead buy your entire OST collection on a cash income through paypal! In a day you have to have 0% to 100%

    I since 1994 when I bought the neo geo (second hand). until now:

    - create the only neo geo fanclub of spain
    - I Distribute fanzines
    - We made a neo geo fanzine
    - we work with magazines

    I leave a short interview to read it:

    http://www.culturaneogeo.com/imagene...ub/fanclub.htm

    What are you trying to say with that post? Seriously, I don't understand a word of it

    And congrats on putting out a Spanish Neo Geo magazine but my initial post was referring to the ability of building a collection. There is no skill behind building a collection, just money. The only skill I can see is to do research in order to pay less for games/soundtracks/whatever than others do.


    Quote Originally Posted by Pep
    Your nickname suits very well for someone who has decided collecting NGH

  24. #99
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    AUST

    Posts
    9,807
    Better watch out guys he's wasted a lot of money on this shit and don't forget the time he's spent making and distributing a shitty magazine. Where will we get our precious wanking material from? oh the horror.



    For the tunes chat crew!

  25. #100
    Camel Slug
    aku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    WHQ

    Posts
    670
    Quote Originally Posted by suicidekiller View Post
    There is no skill behind building a collection, just money. The only skill I can see is to do research in order to pay less for games/soundtracks/whatever than others do.
    exactly my opinion^^
    ________________

    overall: flaixneogeo has a really nice collection & this is the collection gallery, so....dont flame him too hard. especially USA user. i know its hard after the "folded flag pic story" on page 3. really hard...^^

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •