FLAIXNEOGEO COLLECTION (near aes usa fullset/cd usa fullset)

flaixneogeo

New Challenger
Nice collection! I remember the story of this 100% legit Slug 1 (flaix helped me with a Puzzled from the same seller too, thanks a lot!)

I think maybe you have one of the 5 best collections of SNK that I've seen in Spain's scene.

Amazing flyers collection!

Felicitats per tan gran i bell tresor ;)

Congrats from Sevilla!

Thanks ULTRA 4TH GEN ULTRA 4TH GEN!!!

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana
I can't handle how hot these pics are. Wait. Poor word choice.

But really, beautiful.

As a NGCD plebian, this amount of AES carts seems like a fantasy.

daijiro_074

Crazed MVS Addict
Wow¡¡¡ Nice collection Flaix, i saw it some time ago but i still think it's one of the best collections I've ever seen.

Congrats from Malaga my friend¡¡¡

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Your collection is awesome!
Games look well taken care of, are they played much?

Last edited:

flaixneogeo

New Challenger
Very thanks Mr Daijiro!!!

You also have a very good neo geo collection

Wow¡¡¡ Nice collection Flaix, i saw it some time ago but i still think it's one of the best collections I've ever seen.

Congrats from Malaga my friend¡¡¡

flaixneogeo

New Challenger
Your collection is awesome!
Games look well taken care of, are they played much?

I see a lot of people worry if the games in my collection are played or not. I think the majority of neo geo collector we have an age of 30 to 45 years, at this age, in my case I do not have much time to play, but I always try to do some quick game with or without my eldest son;).

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
The most important thing is ...

You can play these original games everytime that you want, maybe some times you'll be able to have a lot of time for fun and other times you'll spend a lot of weeks without using them. When you are over 35 years old and you're the father of a 'community of little warriors', waiting for you every day, it's difficult to find a bit of time to dedicate it to your games.

I'm sure that it's a great pleasure for you opening an original box with an original english Metal Slug inside, and then, to be able to connect it to your console, having 40 minutes of retro-happiness from time to time.

If you have all this stuff at home, you'll always feel this kind of satisfaction.

Last edited:

hokuto29

n00b
Nice to see your collection here my friend!!! one of the best in the fukin world without doubt!!!!

so much passion and love for the system since 1994 like me,old school rocks,un abrazo hermano!!

:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

amobile

n00b
Hi

Amazing collection !!
Congrats !! :buttrock:

29azif4.jpg

What's this ?!!! :scratch:
Never seen this pack before ? Is it an official bundle ?!!

flaixneogeo

New Challenger
Very thanks Hokuto/ ULTRA 4TH GEN and amobile!!!

Amobile, This cleaning kit is original SNK, has the seal of neo geo (this sealed). I think it's a promotional product, but I'm not sure ...... I do not know anyone else who has it ..... is it a holy grail of neo geo cd ?? jiji

regards

flaixneogeo

New Challenger
Jiji, is a very rare item, if you ever have information, I would like to know more.
regards

Evan

Fio's Quartermaster
This is amazing. I've never seen a us AES stakes winner in that good condition before.