XYDONIA (PC) 90's style arcade shooter - Kickstarter launch

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
I like the resemblences with Andro Dunos and R-Type III.

xorthen

Banned
It looks like an Andro Dunos and Blazing Star hybrid. MEH. Not really interested in these modern retro games.

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
I seriously hope that fake monitor-curve is not in the real game (or an option to disable). I really, really hate it effects like that.

Otherwise I like the look of that. Lets hope they can get the gameplay down as well.

1:25 is really close to Last Resort, haha.

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Looks cool and all, but I hope there are some original ideas in there and not just a bunch of stolen bits and pieces from the dev's favorite shooters.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Steam only release looks like? Looks cool, but not motivated to contribute unless theres a physical copy.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Just saw the kickstarter for this about 20 mins ago. The game does look pretty cool. I hope it turns out well and doesn't have the same issues people have been going through with Mighty No. 9.

VGC1612

New Challenger
About Neo Geo port:
''We can assure you that Neo Geo and Dreamcast Stretch Goals will appear soon,they will be our first choice for sure.We're still refining some aspects of the page.We will announce it with an update''

xorthen

Banned
I don't like these short time spans for supporting/backing these types of projects. These things should be open for a few years at least.

Black_Tiger

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I'd be interested in versions for real console hardware, but won't back anything unless something like Neo Geo is the primary platform and fake-retro is a stretch goal.