Being an adult ain't all bad. Warning: Fat$tacksish post incoming.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
10:00PM

So my super secular neighbor was out of town and his daughter decided to throw a house party.

Fine. But this is the 3rd time this summer and they usually go till about 4:00AM. Through 3' thick brick walls.

A hour later I was walking to the neighborhood pool and noticed that even more cars are pulling up and one went up the curb and into someones lawn.

That's big no-no.

I said "nice backing up dipshit" as I walked by.

The gang of kids standing in the driveway then called me a "faggot" and made fun of my swimsuit, the dude driving the car gave me the finger as well. Icing on the cake.

Fair enough. I do look like a dumdshit in my trunks.

Now it's midnight and I can hear them through the walls. Music, swearing etc. I go out front and there are like 7 dudes standing in the road(of a private condo complex) smoking with no shirts on.

(keep in mind I'm not a cordial person)

I come back out a few min. later. and asked if they "fucking" lived there.

"no sir"

"where's the girl that lives here?"

"Uhhh she's at the pool sir, I think"

"She's at the fucking pool, you think?"

"Yes sir."

"Pool closes at 11:00, it's 11:45"

"Yes sir, sorry sir"

"Get the fuck out of here if you don't live here"

"Yes sir"

"Sir?, go fuck yourself, call me sir again. I dare you faggot."

Dudes scamper off and move their cars, around the circle at the end of the neighborhood and park 10' from where they were.

Sitting outside to make sure they don't kick a mirror off my car or vandalize something.

"Fuck that guy, what's he going to do bro?" They whisper 10' away from me.

An hour later.

I go out back to have a cig and notice not 20' away from me are 10 dudes all coughing and smoking weed. Out of some shitty little metal bowl.

"Hey dumbfucks, I can see you"

"Oh shit I think that's the same guy, run."

They all run inside, turn off the lights and turn down the music. For 10 min. and leave one poor bastard holding the pipe wondering wtf is happening.

Go over, knock on the door, no answer, no lights.

Go out back again and they're all hiding on the back porch shushing each other. Literally within my sight.

Now it's 1:30 AM. Music pops back on, out back again getting high.

Three strikes baby.

Called the police...

Met the police on the street gave em a handshake, talked for a few. Solid dudes.

"No-one answered" We can't do much more than that by law."

"No problem, just flash the light's, bang on the door and scare the piss out of them. We were all kids once"

Cops nod.

(Worthington cops don't have anything better to do anyhow and neither do I apparently)

Now, I don't give a shit about parties, smoking weed etc. But I care about my neighbors daughter inviting a bunch a dudes over, getting high and drunk and potentially getting a train run on her.

Also if the kid that couldn't back his car up hadn't antagonized me...

Watched the cops pull some dildo over on the way out of the neighborhood going the wrong way through the round about in a panic. Awesome.

Last edited:

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
LMAO those lil' bastards were probably shitting themselves.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Apparently not since I had to call the cops. I'm not a super intimidating guy. But if I walk out of the dark calling you this, that and the other to a bunch of teenage wizards.

I'll fuck your mom and stuff your cat in the mail box and thank you for it.

Kids think they're invincible. More pussy than ever.

Period.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Were the dudes calling you sir black? Just curious, as the only times I've ever dealt with people like you speak of, and gotten any type of respect is from black dudes.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
White private school dudes.

And I'm a private school white guy dandy. I bro fist black dudes on the reg.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Columbus, not Cincy bro. quick way to get your ass beat.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Is anyone else seeing Terry reply to himself

Maybe someone done got ghosted

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
My place is pretty chill. The only thing close to this around me is a house of 20something renters that you can hear talking and slamming car doors at 10pm on the weekend. I'm on good terms with my other neighbors otherwise.

My old apartment in 2002 near the Mall of America was real quiet - I couldn't believe it.

Last edited:

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
I think this would make an interesting topic to bring up at the next association meeting. Assuming you have those things for your buildings there. I would suggest if it happens again break out the old video camera and put on a little show with it as well.

Something along the lines of, 'Ladies and Gentlemen of the homeowners association, let me have a moment of your time to show you this quick video of what goes on in our neighborhood. Here you can clearly see my neighbors daughter being a worthless whore with her druggie friends.....' I think that would get some results.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
The strange mystery of Terry talking to himself lingers on

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
so, what is cool about being an adult now? I'd rather be hanging out with friends on Sunday evening until late in the night.... sure, I'd try not to go on the nerves of my neighbors (or my friends neighbors)... and I'd not give them shit for no reason (and if there was one I'd not chicken out of a confrontation)...

but to get respect/be feared just for my age and to be in the position to call the cops... meh, not that good.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Eh, might have been a forum glitch, I'd swear there was a response between those posts that didn't make me look quite as insane. Whatever.

OT:

Neighbors daughters Dad called the next day and swore that his girl just had a girlfriend over and they watched Netflix and went to bed early and that he was going to have a "heart to heart" with her when he got back into town.

If you're going to be bad you gotta be slick about it.

I dunno, the entire situation not only reminded me of when I was dumbshit teen but also how I would have reacted a decade+ ago. IE: not be so blatantly stupid.

At least the local cops were cool.

Like I said, sometimes it feels good to be an adult.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
so, what is cool about being an adult now? I'd rather be hanging out with friends on Sunday evening until late in the night.... sure, I'd try not to go on the nerves of my neighbors (or my friends neighbors)... and I'd not give them shit for no reason (and if there was one I'd not chicken out of a confrontation)...

but to get respect/be feared just for my age and to be in the position to call the cops... meh, not that good.

Dunno, why can you use punctuation but not capitalize any words?

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
Same boat with neighbours parties, I've called the cops myself. Even went as far as to call parking enforcement when a worker annoyed me disrespectfully and left his car sticking out a few feet in front of the no parking sign... $40 ticket.... sweet anonymous revenge... Too old to raise my voice and fists for little things. Btw we still can hang out till late on Sundays if we wanted.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
I have a bunch of college kids renting the house next door and they're all respectful and quiet. One of them even has a drum kit and only plays it during the week while everyone's at work. Nice guys.

I've even seen a couple of girls doing the walk of shame in the morning when I go to work (hair disheveled, wearing or carrying crumpled up club clothes). Always puts a smile on my face. Ahh to be young, dumb and full of cum.