My hideout.

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
image.png

My retro console set up and my MP transformers set up. I'll update pics of my cart collection for each system later. (Neo carts currently in other room for lack of space)

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
Xrgb mini euro scart cables 2 scart matrix boxes to have enough inputs. Next gen consoles on my led tv not pictured.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Lookin' good. I like the Transformers guarding the goods. Not a very well-lit room though.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Is that Bruticus guarding the setup?

Yes its Bruticus, I just hope SNK416 left the fail safe device on his back like Starscream did or he is fucked.

Btw nice TF's bro I'm a fellow nut myself but had to purge them all. The masterpiece one were so awesome but so hard move them out makes me sad.

Last edited:

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
Looks good. Can I get a close up of the transformers display case please?

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
Yea the lighting sucks down there but managable. I'll post a few pics soon of the bots. Yeah the T800 has my vacation hat ready for the summer cruise sail away party.

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
image.jpegimage.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 118
Last edited:

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
Thanks. Theres so many releases coming this year its going to be great, Blitzwing, hound, inferno, kupp, junkheap, new menosaur... it goes on...

Damn, good amount of figures you got there man! Good stuff!

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
Yeah it faces east so until noon it was so bad trying to get any gaming done it went thru the blinds.... lol I remember as a kid I had big windows that I use to cover with tinfoil on the inside behind blinds, total darkness all day... now being old playin in the dark hurts my eyes after time...

Love the blackout curtain - sunfade be damned.