Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
:lolz:

Protip: die twice on the stage 1 boss.

Silvergun7

n00b
:lolz:

Protip: die twice on the stage 1 boss.

IT'S RANK MANAGEMENT BRO!!!!!!!!1!!!!1!!
I heard that if you collect only the small medals and every powerup you see it makes the game easier, I heard it from a pro shmup player.........

Chempop

It's less about rank management that early in the game, more about just getting more bombs so you can get 2 million free points and extend back up at the flamingos.

A very fun way to play is to never suicide, but have 1 seeking option do all the dirty work. Works best with Miyamoto.

jepjepjep

King's Dry Cleaner
I'm nowhere near the really good shmup players, but I've 1cc'd a handful of shmups including Garegga. I suck at other games. I straight up broke a controller in rage while playing Dark Souls.:blow_top:

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
I'm not very good at shmups, but I really am terrible at fighting games. I just never seem to get the hang of them.

Yun

New Challenger
My dream is to 1cc Batle Garegga. Best I've done is reach stage 6 against the turrets

I've 2-Alled V-V though...

Last edited:

Chempop

My dream is to 1cc Batle Garegga. Best I've done is reach stage 6 against the turrets

Which character do you use? The easiest clear is going to be with Golden Bat (wild snail ABC type), probably followed by Miyamoto (C type).
Stage 6 is a pain, I almost always use a bomb at the turret wall, and directly after it you will want to get seeking options (drop exactly 5 bomb shards, then get next option).
Let me know if you have any questions about it.