Houston, Texas make some MotherFkn noise.....

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
If there are any of you guys out there that wanna do some gatherings for gaming and drinking.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Same. Give me a couple of weeks notice, though.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Cool, yeah it won't be right away. I gotta wire up my t5 with a da15 beforehand. What side of town is everyone? I'm NW right off 290 and gessner.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I'm gonna be at The Stargate this weekend if my mom can drive me, look for me in a KOF hat. -DanAdamKOF about 10 years ago

I grew up in Sugar Land and moved to Dallas in 2006 for college :) Now I live in a barren land of zero Whataburgers.

Oh, and best Houston meetup was when I built a supergun in High School and entered it into the Houston Science Fair, and Merc and rarehero drove down from San Antonio to check it out :p

Last edited:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
depending on when it is....

Texas is just next door, maybe I can score a cheap flight.

grimmythereaper

Quiz Detective
Man count me in! If anybody from out of the city needs a place to crash until they can leave for back home i have couch.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Man count me in! If anybody from out of the city needs a place to crash until they can leave for back home i have couch.

Nice, ill see if i can host anyone to sleep over, my living situation is kinda crappy since im living in a house that is next door to my job and is owned by my boss. Got cheap rent but 2 roomates, and one of them is a old guy. Ill def have to give him a heads up incase we have it at my place. Gotta work out the details. So me and grimmy are the only ppl in Houston?

grimmythereaper

Quiz Detective
Nice, ill see if i can host anyone to sleep over, my living situation is kinda crappy since im living in a house that is next door to my job and is owned by my boss. Got cheap rent but 2 roomates, and one of them is a old guy. Ill def have to give him a heads up incase we have it at my place. Gotta work out the details. So me and grimmy are the only ppl in Houston?

sounds like Joe and Liquid are in Houston as well

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
i think joe is in college station and liquid maybe in dallas??? Im not sure though

depending on when it is....

Texas is just next door, maybe I can score a cheap flight.

Cool, it would be cool to have you man, we will keep you in the loop.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I'm in Dallas. Driving is not a problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess we can bring joystick and games to the party~~~~~~

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
If I'm ever in the neighborhood when you guys are having a meet, I'll definitely make it out.

Do you come out to Texas often? If so bring some of that cali candy cab action with you, cause that shit is scarce around these here parts.

grimmythereaper

Quiz Detective
Do you come out to Texas often? If so bring some of that cali candy cab action with you, cause that shit is scarce around these here parts.

Let build some candy cab and flip em all we need is some wood and car paint and some clear coat, make the cash rain. lol

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
I'm gonna be at The Stargate this weekend if my mom can drive me, look for me in a KOF hat. -DanAdamKOF about 10 years ago

I grew up in Sugar Land and moved to Dallas in 2006 for college :) Now I live in a barren land of zero Whataburgers.

Oh, and best Houston meetup was when I built a supergun in High School and entered it into the Houston Science Fair, and Merc and rarehero drove down from San Antonio to check it out :p

I sympathise with you.
I never understand people that cheer about in and out burger. What a terrible California fast food joint.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
I'm in Victoria now which puts me pretty close to Houston, would be cool to meet up.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Cool man, were still seeing when is a good time. There will be a 2-3 week notice in advance so ppl have time to plan.
Good to see more Neo heads

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
its finally starting to get alittle cool over here. Due to life, laziness and a pinch of forgetfulness, i havent updated this. Since we are at the end of the year here, we should hold off until the new year.

The question is, which month is better for you? January, February or March?

Lets get this figured out and start making some solid plans

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
I'm down for any month. I just request that we do it on a weekend. Any idea where we are gonna do it at?

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Im open to either of the 3 months. Joe hmu and said March works best for him due to life events. So im down for March. Let see what other ppl think

I'm down for any month. I just request that we do it on a weekend. Any idea where we are gonna do it at?
We were going to have it either at Grimmy place or mine. I have a big red cab i can move to the living room and ppl can bring cmvs/aes's if they like. Im located on the westside of town bltwy8/i10. I think grimmy is close to bltwy8 and veterans memorial, somewhere close to greenspoint basically