Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 30

Thread: Houston, Texas make some MotherFkn noise.....

  1. #1
    Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
    AJtheMishima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston, Tx

    Posts
    1,620

    Houston, Texas make some MotherFkn noise.....

    If there are any of you guys out there that wanna do some gatherings for gaming and drinking.
    ***CLICK HERE FOR FIGHTCADE TUTORIAL***

    PSN: MountainDewFKR
    FIGHTCADE: MountaindewFKR

    GAMER > COLLECTOR

  2. #2
    I am untouchable Liquid Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Texas

    Posts
    11,194
    I'll join you guys if there's one in Houston.

  3. #3
    Likes Football.
    Lives in teh USA.
    Go Figure.
    JoeAwesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Texas

    Posts
    1,434
    Same. Give me a couple of weeks notice, though.

  4. #4
    Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
    AJtheMishima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston, Tx

    Posts
    1,620
    Cool, yeah it won't be right away. I gotta wire up my t5 with a da15 beforehand. What side of town is everyone? I'm NW right off 290 and gessner.
    ***CLICK HERE FOR FIGHTCADE TUTORIAL***

    PSN: MountainDewFKR
    FIGHTCADE: MountaindewFKR

    GAMER > COLLECTOR

  5. #5
    Kyo's Flame
    DanAdamKOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Sunnyvale, CA http://www.twitch.tv/danadamkof

    Posts
    8,144

    Steers&Queers

    I'm gonna be at The Stargate this weekend if my mom can drive me, look for me in a KOF hat. -DanAdamKOF about 10 years ago

    I grew up in Sugar Land and moved to Dallas in 2006 for college Now I live in a barren land of zero Whataburgers.


    Oh, and best Houston meetup was when I built a supergun in High School and entered it into the Houston Science Fair, and Merc and rarehero drove down from San Antonio to check it out
    Last edited by DanAdamKOF; 06-23-2016 at 07:02 PM.

  6. #6
    Stupid Bitch.
    Craig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New Orleans

    Posts
    2,978
    depending on when it is....

    Texas is just next door, maybe I can score a cheap flight.

  7. #7
    Kuroko's Training Dummy
    grimmythereaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Houston

    Posts
    88
    Man count me in! If anybody from out of the city needs a place to crash until they can leave for back home i have couch.
    They call me HADOKEN because im down right fierce

  8. #8
    Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
    AJtheMishima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston, Tx

    Posts
    1,620
    Quote Originally Posted by grimmythereaper View Post
    Man count me in! If anybody from out of the city needs a place to crash until they can leave for back home i have couch.
    Nice, ill see if i can host anyone to sleep over, my living situation is kinda crappy since im living in a house that is next door to my job and is owned by my boss. Got cheap rent but 2 roomates, and one of them is a old guy. Ill def have to give him a heads up incase we have it at my place. Gotta work out the details. So me and grimmy are the only ppl in Houston?
    ***CLICK HERE FOR FIGHTCADE TUTORIAL***

    PSN: MountainDewFKR
    FIGHTCADE: MountaindewFKR

    GAMER > COLLECTOR

  9. #9
    Kuroko's Training Dummy
    grimmythereaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Houston

    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by AJtheMishima View Post
    Nice, ill see if i can host anyone to sleep over, my living situation is kinda crappy since im living in a house that is next door to my job and is owned by my boss. Got cheap rent but 2 roomates, and one of them is a old guy. Ill def have to give him a heads up incase we have it at my place. Gotta work out the details. So me and grimmy are the only ppl in Houston?
    sounds like Joe and Liquid are in Houston as well
    They call me HADOKEN because im down right fierce

  10. #10
    Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
    AJtheMishima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston, Tx

    Posts
    1,620
    i think joe is in college station and liquid maybe in dallas??? Im not sure though


    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    depending on when it is....

    Texas is just next door, maybe I can score a cheap flight.
    Cool, it would be cool to have you man, we will keep you in the loop.
    ***CLICK HERE FOR FIGHTCADE TUTORIAL***

    PSN: MountainDewFKR
    FIGHTCADE: MountaindewFKR

    GAMER > COLLECTOR

  11. #11
    I am untouchable Liquid Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Texas

    Posts
    11,194
    I'm in Dallas. Driving is not a problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I guess we can bring joystick and games to the party~~~~~~

  12. #12
    Likes Football.
    Lives in teh USA.
    Go Figure.
    JoeAwesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Texas

    Posts
    1,434
    Yep, BCS, but often in Houston.

  13. #13
    Fio's Quartermaster
    Hellfromabove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Northridge, CA

    Posts
    644
    If I'm ever in the neighborhood when you guys are having a meet, I'll definitely make it out.

  14. #14
    Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
    AJtheMishima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston, Tx

    Posts
    1,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfromabove View Post
    If I'm ever in the neighborhood when you guys are having a meet, I'll definitely make it out.
    Do you come out to Texas often? If so bring some of that cali candy cab action with you, cause that shit is scarce around these here parts.
    ***CLICK HERE FOR FIGHTCADE TUTORIAL***

    PSN: MountainDewFKR
    FIGHTCADE: MountaindewFKR

    GAMER > COLLECTOR

  15. #15
    Kuroko's Training Dummy
    grimmythereaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Houston

    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by AJtheMishima View Post
    Do you come out to Texas often? If so bring some of that cali candy cab action with you, cause that shit is scarce around these here parts.
    Let build some candy cab and flip em all we need is some wood and car paint and some clear coat, make the cash rain. lol
    They call me HADOKEN because im down right fierce

  16. #16
    Rotterdam Nation Resident
    rarehero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    They call me Quiet. But I'm a Riot. Mary-Jo-Lisa. Always the same. That's not my name. That's not my name. That's not my name. That's not my name.

    Posts
    13,137
    Quote Originally Posted by DanAdamKOF View Post
    I'm gonna be at The Stargate this weekend if my mom can drive me, look for me in a KOF hat. -DanAdamKOF about 10 years ago

    I grew up in Sugar Land and moved to Dallas in 2006 for college Now I live in a barren land of zero Whataburgers.


    Oh, and best Houston meetup was when I built a supergun in High School and entered it into the Houston Science Fair, and Merc and rarehero drove down from San Antonio to check it out
    I sympathise with you.
    I never understand people that cheer about in and out burger. What a terrible California fast food joint.

  17. #17
    Mac's Bar Bouncer

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Texas

    Posts
    5,712
    I'm in Victoria now which puts me pretty close to Houston, would be cool to meet up.

  18. #18
    Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
    AJtheMishima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston, Tx

    Posts
    1,620
    Cool man, were still seeing when is a good time. There will be a 2-3 week notice in advance so ppl have time to plan.
    Good to see more Neo heads
    ***CLICK HERE FOR FIGHTCADE TUTORIAL***

    PSN: MountainDewFKR
    FIGHTCADE: MountaindewFKR

    GAMER > COLLECTOR

  19. #19
    I am untouchable Liquid Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Texas

    Posts
    11,194
    possible to do it during Labor Day weekend?

  20. #20
    Playa'
    Lukejaywalker23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Houston TX

    Posts
    273
    H town meetup still happening?

  21. #21
    I am untouchable Liquid Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Texas

    Posts
    11,194
    haven't heard a word yet..............................

  22. #22
    Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
    AJtheMishima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston, Tx

    Posts
    1,620
    its finally starting to get alittle cool over here. Due to life, laziness and a pinch of forgetfulness, i havent updated this. Since we are at the end of the year here, we should hold off until the new year.

    The question is, which month is better for you? January, February or March?

    Lets get this figured out and start making some solid plans
    ***CLICK HERE FOR FIGHTCADE TUTORIAL***

    PSN: MountainDewFKR
    FIGHTCADE: MountaindewFKR

    GAMER > COLLECTOR

  23. #23
    Playa'
    Lukejaywalker23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Houston TX

    Posts
    273
    I'm down for any month. I just request that we do it on a weekend. Any idea where we are gonna do it at?

  24. #24
    Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
    AJtheMishima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston, Tx

    Posts
    1,620
    Im open to either of the 3 months. Joe hmu and said March works best for him due to life events. So im down for March. Let see what other ppl think


    Quote Originally Posted by Lukejaywalker23 View Post
    I'm down for any month. I just request that we do it on a weekend. Any idea where we are gonna do it at?
    We were going to have it either at Grimmy place or mine. I have a big red cab i can move to the living room and ppl can bring cmvs/aes's if they like. Im located on the westside of town bltwy8/i10. I think grimmy is close to bltwy8 and veterans memorial, somewhere close to greenspoint basically
    ***CLICK HERE FOR FIGHTCADE TUTORIAL***

    PSN: MountainDewFKR
    FIGHTCADE: MountaindewFKR

    GAMER > COLLECTOR

  25. #25
    I am untouchable Liquid Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Texas

    Posts
    11,194
    I'm available 2nd week in March 2017

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •