PCE CD games

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
It's an easy game (if you know the invincibility code) but definitely get it if you are Macross fan :)

I'm a big Macros fan, no need for a code I'll grind it out eventually.

I got in when it was originally released. It's a decent shooter. Lots of cut-scenes. Pretty straight forward game. It's nothing amazing but the soundtrack and cut-scenes are really good. The game plays well, I just wish there was a little more with the weapon system. You get to choose special weapons before each level like in U.N. Squadron, but you never get to do much with your main weapon. It's a cheapie so it's definitely worth it.

Yeah the cut scenes look killer, and the ost is really sweet. I like that you get to play all 3 aspects of your Valkyrie.

Metlcub

n00b
Vallis 2 and 3, Cosmic Fantasy 2, Shadow of the beast, Dracula X, and so many more... Sylphia is one amazing shooter and I wish I still had the 2 copies, I had 2 cause some import gamestore 20 years ago sent me 2 copies when I only ordered one. I ended up selling 1 for $80 and the other one new for $120 when I sold them.. I wish I still had them.. the game was great

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Vallis 2 and 3, Cosmic Fantasy 2, Shadow of the beast, Dracula X, and so many more... Sylphia is one amazing shooter and I wish I still had the 2 copies, I had 2 cause some import gamestore 20 years ago sent me 2 copies when I only ordered one. I ended up selling 1 for $80 and the other one new for $120 when I sold them.. I wish I still had them.. the game was great

Sylphia is 39 euro if you want boot from PCEWork............legit copy is skyhigh now.......
I have both ;)

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
Along with the Neo my all time favourite system, had a fairly big collection at one point, this is probably from 10 years ago-

shelf001.jpg

Over the years I must have bought and sold over a thousand games and countless systems including all the rare stuff. These were probably my best two bundle deals I ever bought. I always bought collections if possible, took all the bits I needed and resold the rest to try and get my stuff at a decent price.

Bought this as one lot just over a year ago -

c42bec8c59f1b39a8eefd24e561dffd1_zpsa56eb706.jpg

This was probably my most ridiculous buy ever, everything in the two following pics for 」800 ($1060!)

games001.jpg

games003.jpg

So many good games on that little system it's unreal.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Wow........for $1060 you got tons of great titles, some of highlights I can see are:
Sapphire (probably boot?)
Space Fantasy Zone (boot from PCEWork)
Rayxenber 2 & 3
Spriggan 2
Image Fight 2
Nexzr

Lucky................:)

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
Yes, in that particular bundle the Sapphire was a boot, but I've had quite a few legitimate copies as well. It was a system that was the main focus of my gaming life for over twenty years. It still holds the record for the most I ever paid for a game on a system, Darius Alpha, when I was collecting hard. A waste of money as it goes, but I had to own it at that point, would never buy it now.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Yes, in that particular bundle the Sapphire was a boot, but I've had quite a few legitimate copies as well. It was a system that was the main focus of my gaming life for over twenty years. It still holds the record for the most I ever paid for a game on a system, Darius Alpha, when I was collecting hard. A waste of money as it goes, but I had to own it at that point, would never buy it now.

I hear you!
I have almost the same collection as yours except Darius Alpha. I've been eyeing this title since 90s but still can't pay that kinda money even today.........
Nice to meet you, mate!