Mikado's " Fighter Carnival Tourney" feat. Virtua Fighter 3, Kof 98, AOF3, ETC....

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Fuck.

Definitely have to check this out later - I haven't seen any VF3 being played in a looong time.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
I know! This should be some good material for when were at the vet later today.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I was watching the SVC contest on break at work. It kinda scares me the guys I play sometimes on fightcade are way better then the people on there. The only 2 so far I liked was a Tessa and Zero, but I hate Zero personally.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
The thing about the mikado tournaments is they usually are the arcades regulars playing multiple games, so its enjoyable cause they are still good for these not being their strong games. I wish there was an arcade in my area that did throw back tourneys.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I always thought Houston had a decent community back in the day. At least that's what I was told. At least you're closer to Ultra Arcade then I am to Galloping Ghost Arcade. :p

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
I always thought Houston had a decent community back in the day. At least that's what I was told. At least you're closer to Ultra Arcade then I am to Galloping Ghost Arcade. :p

Arcade wise not anymore, we have a pretty decent community for current console fighters. For older stuff not so much. Back in the day we had "planet zero" which was a cool japanese arcade with candy cabs, the owner would get the newest games so that was pretty cool. But due to shady business practices and not paying rent the place was shut down. The owners of that arcade are the same ppl that host/run Anime Matsuri in houston.

Besides tekken i remember playing kof xi when it came out and rumble fish 2. Those were the days

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Thought this vid was cool since it shows the arcade not to mention the BGM is pretty dope

grimmythereaper

Quiz Detective
Arcade wise not anymore, we have a pretty decent community for current console fighters. For older stuff not so much. Back in the day we had "planet zero" which was a cool japanese arcade with candy cabs, the owner would get the newest games so that was pretty cool. But due to shady business practices and not paying rent the place was shut down. The owners of that arcade are the same ppl that host/run Anime Matsuri in houston.

Besides tekken i remember playing kof xi when it came out and rumble fish 2. Those were the days

Ah planet zero was awesome, I miss how they would move some of the cabs to the outside on the sidewalk when they were packed. And their tournaments were always a site to be hold. They were also always selling their candy cabs as well, it was a time that I don't think could be repeated in Houston again. It was a gathering point for all fighting game lovers from all eras to just come and chill and play games. I just hope that all the stories arnt true about the drug deals during their monthly car shows.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Was watching some of the kabuki klash matches, i need to play this, looks pretty fun

grimmy- Not sure about the drug thing lol