River City: Tokyo Rumble to receive stateside limited physical release later this year

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
You can walk up as well in spots. In the shopping area in the first town, you walk up in the middle to go to the train station. This will progress the story and open up jobs

yup walked up, but not up into a train station. give that a try later.
i remember there being secret doors in areas.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I found two secret shops so far:

Spoiler:
One is a large crack in the wall, and the other you have to jump up in front of a statue.

flashbackx

Crossed Swords Squire
Anybody picking up River City: Rival Showdown? Supposed to be released today. Amazon hasn't shipped mine yet :shame:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Is only Amazon selling this? I'd like to scoop but it looks like only 3rd parties are selling it as of now.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Anybody picking up River City: Rival Showdown? Supposed to be released today. Amazon hasn't shipped mine yet :shame:
I'm in the same boat. They haven't applied the Prime preorder discount either.

Is only Amazon selling this? I'd like to scoop but it looks like only 3rd parties are selling it as of now.
I believe Play-Asia has/had it as well.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I bought my River City from VGP, they shipped it today, should be here tomorrow.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
So my copy arrived yesterday...and no prime discount applied. Maybe it shipped from Natsume as a third-party seller and was ineligible?

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
So my copy arrived yesterday...and no prime discount applied. Maybe it shipped from Natsume as a third-party seller and was ineligible?

I got mine today. I checked and did get the Prime discount. I'd send them an email.

Jarofmayo

Morden's Lackey
Got mine and started playing today. Cool to see Rival showdown has local co-op for the story mode.

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Got mine a number of days back. Haven't played yet, but will.

I really enjoyed Tokyo Rumble and presume this will be at least as fun.