Occult Archmage
    Got him
    Gherd axx

Schlonginator II: Judgment Dong
    Hey, Poppy.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Hey, Poppy.
    Hey bud!

What a long, strange trip it's been. And still we roll down this baffling road, missing those who have left us. Daisuke Jigen, Sifl, SNK4EVER, Nightmare_Tony, Boog, Zero Satori. Gone but not forgotten.

Lasso Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    That was my call... nothing to do with VT...

Berry did get his money back... which was why I did it...

Think on this tho... Pope managed to spook the Ip check... and now I have NO idea if he's back or not...

I kept a track on him... until now...

xROTx

PS. I'd rather know where he is and under semi-control than now... deep throating it...
    He could just have reset his router, moved, or even just used a library internet connection. Some interesting conversation on IP ban: http://security.stackexchange.com/qu...s-often-change
    It would be much more difficult to fake a mailing address to send stuff to since.... it would have to be a real address that he has access to. Does the possibility of pope being a new n00b change the market risk? Isn't everyone with no feedback Schr?inger's scammer?

As for the actual topic.... not that my opinion counts much (but I do like to hear myself type)

I have a bias since EG's the only member on this site that I've played games with (if only a match or two); seems like a decent guy to me whois a good sport... which in online games is like flotsam floating in a sea of sphincters.

Chang's Grocer
    Quote Originally Posted by xorthen View Post
    EG will return in...
    douche.jpg
    Last edited by wyo; 06-19-2016 at 03:49 AM.

Chang's Grocer

Quote Originally Posted by Taiso View Post
    Damn, people getting called out on their mythology cred.
    Hahaha... yeah, xsq is a perfect specimen of that likable, yet, pedantically dutiful German, who labels any out of the box way of thinking as a mistake, no matter how intentional the former is, promptly eager to "correct" it. His boyscout goodwill would prolly start to rectify Korou's idiosyncratic phrasing. But that's just me, and I could be wrong. Maybe it's all a terrible tragedy.

Anyway, I did call him out once, with this regretful but equally predictable result...

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...=1#post4029425

...since then, none of his reactions to my posts can be taken seriously.

In a funny way, tho, so he's perfectly excused.

Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.
    oliver, I was trying to pay you a compliment and was joking around (notice the "we" in "we should rewrite it..." - that's not confrontational, is it?). That "P.S." in my post was merely a footnote - you didn't say Tantalus was a Titan, you just called EG one... but if you want to take it as an insult, please, go ahead. I don't understand why you feel the need to have a grudge against me, but fine, suite yourself.

were are you "calling me out" there (and on what exactly?) - my reply (again) was in a humerus manner. Sorry you didn't get it. If you do want to meet, let me know. The Westphalian State Museum of Art and Cultural History is just around the corner and might interest you.

But if you'd prefer to keep slandering me, we can go round for round, clip for clip, pound for pound

Remembers The North
    I feel like I should say something but nothing's coming to mind so instead I'll post a random image from the internet.

4647415258_ae95ff0f75.jpg

"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."
    ~Jerry Holkins

"You can have the power to destroy, but it doesn't give you the power to reform, or improve, or build."
    ~George R.R. Martin

Twitch: Redfield70
    ustream: Redfield70
    Twitter: Tom Tolios
    Facebook: Tom Tolios
    Instagram: tom_tolios

KRAUT FIGHT!!!

Mr. Tater

^If I were that kid, I'd be crying, too. That Easter bunny is the stuff of nightmares...

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaThunder View Post
    Moments like this make me feel much better as it means I'm not the only person on this site actually playing my games...

I'm not placing them on a shelf for 4 months while I jack off to pedophilic dog hummels.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    KRAUT FIGHT!!!
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...New-NGDEV-2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpj View Post
    Sometimes, the customer doesn't always KNOW what's right.

Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.

World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    all these shitass noobs in here
    Quote Originally Posted by christoph View Post
    Is there no moderation, anywhere on this entire site?

Gandalf Of Gibberish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post

anti this and that! based on your sig , you identify as other kin, cross dress , wear bloomers and poop yourself then call it BALLIN'. pssh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thewildlombax View Post
    please dude I have the money, play with me

Schlonginator II: Judgment Dong
    Ballin everyday karou

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaThunder View Post
    It is a universal mute button. Nothing he says shows up for any user. Essentially, he's yelling into an empty hole that only he can see.

He can get into chat (I think) and look at the stuff that normal guest users can't.

Any threads that he started disappear. Any PMs never show up.

He dared me to IP ban him because he doesn't have to slink into the background and have to bear any responsibility or save face. Ghosting him gives him what he wants, no more presence here... but the login button is the button he just can't not touch. He. has. to. press. it.

It's the option that makes him have to walk away. He can't do it... he won't do it.

Him never logging back in would mean he feels he was defeated or gives off the impression that he has somehow quit his crusade.

EG is left with these choices:

Leave the forums, never have to come back to the spot he just "hates so much" but it would be him "quitting" He gets that departure he claims he wants, but it would be by his own hand. He won't do it because it hurts his ego and image on this site.

vs.

Staying on the forums and never being heard. He gets to look at the forum, but never participate. He doesn't get the satisfaction of being martyred by the mods, robbing him of his glory. He gets to see the place he hates, never being able to post long screeds or comments to his "audience." He doesn't like this because it robs him of his glory as he thinks when he's deleted or IP banned, there will be a massive uprising against the forums, I somehow stop being a moderator. He emerges from the rubble and saves the site and suddenly he's a god on a relative obscure piece of web real estate.

vs.

He behaves and keeps it civil. He gets to come back to the place he hates but can't stop coming back to. He has to actually budge and show a flaw, which he loathes to do. He won't do this because he will feel even weaker having to fold to something he spent so much of his time, effort and thought publicly railing against.
    Back to the subject at hand, this is spot on. We all know he can never leave because his ego is too fragile to take a bruising like that.

World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karou View Post
    anti this and that! based on your sig , you identify as other kin, cross dress , wear bloomers and poop yourself then call it BALLIN'. pssh.
    yeah you can drop your retard act now. we know you're retarded but not THAT retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by christoph View Post
    Is there no moderation, anywhere on this entire site?

Chang's Grocer

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    ...and then some. Recent days on ng.com seem all day of the locust. West was right after all, we put on the feedbag and guzzle everything of worth that's left here. It makes me sick, being part of it, it's the option that makes me have to walk away. Yet, I can't do it... I won't do it. Cause I'm not any better.

#freeLosTurfes

Edit...

Quote Originally Posted by xsq View Post
    ...I was trying to...
    C'mon, don't explain yourself, there's nothing wrong with who you are, nor does it have to be confirmed by others, notably myself. With all those recent bans & effing illnesses assaulting this site, my kraut-troll didn't feel that much of a "slander", when I wrote it. But as I said, I could be wrong and if that's the case, then please accept this war room (yeah, what a sacrilege), ehh... exsqulpation ;).
    Last edited by oliverclaude; 06-20-2016 at 07:49 AM.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    Drink beer and smoke weed for a week and I come back to no more EG. I should do this more often!

Now featuring Aussie Tunes!

Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverclaude View Post
    Edit...
    we good.

revalued coil.

赤裸裸的汽車人
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodycelt View Post
    He could just have reset his router, moved, or even just used a library internet connection. Some interesting conversation on IP ban
    IP bans are dumb.
    You are dumb.
    thus
    IP ban bloodycelt
    Official Chat: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/misc.php?do=flashchat

dude, you're awful at this, you didn't even tried.

Chang's Grocer

Los Turfes is still missing, that means, ElectricGrave is still ghosted. But Chris and Rot are the best pals on this board and being unable to support your troubled pal in need, must be unbearable. Yeah, they're just posts, just simple text lines, mean nothing, yet... mean everything.

There's got to be an alternate solution to fix this, at least a temporary one.

Tung's Hair Stylist
    Los Turfes is still missing, that means, ElectricGrave is still ghosted. But Chris and Rot are the best pals on this board and being unable to support your troubled pal in need, must be unbearable. Yeah, they're just posts, just simple text lines, mean nothing, yet... mean everything.

That Los Turfes thread was pretty nice. Wouldn't mind that being back even though I stand no chance of ever being on the record boards lol.

King's Bartender
    All the guy has to do is humble himself a little bit and assure people that he isn't going to be a meltdown-prone bellend anymore. If he can't do that, fuck him. VT can copy & paste the OP from the Los Turfes thread and someone else can take over a new thread.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

Calvin & Hobbes

Here's the thing lads...

I grew up with both VT and EG here... and well.. I love them both...

VT wants a nice easy going forum.. (aint gonna happen most days..)... hence, it has to be within reason....

EG wants to be EG... but this goes against the easy going version... (admit it... even I know EG can sometimes go off on one...)

I'd like a situation where VT and EG can just ignore each other... without some mass walls of text or the fallout....

EG can come back anytime he wishes...

xROTx

PS. If you don't like a mod or member... just ignore the fooker...

EDIT: that's the main lesson to be learnt from all this bejazzle...

Thread Information