Looking for 2p simultaneous fishing game

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Looking for 2p simultaneous fishing games to relax on the balcony with cigar and beer with a pal.
Anything out there , ideally with fishing controllers?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Check out Fishing Master on the Wii. Looks like it got good reviews and is 2 player.

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Why not just go fishing?

Of course I do that too. I live in a city though and neither are the options for "going out for a day of fishing" very attractive (we've tried that), neither is ice fishing something that we are very keen on. Also like joecommando mentioned there are closed seasons.

Check out Fishing Master on the Wii. Looks like it got good reviews and is 2 player.

thank you, will check that out

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
How bout the ones for DC? DC has a real reel controler too.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Only one that comes to mine is Eskimo brothers.
fd6775827b9c5150660740fc8e4c3645.jpg

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I used to play Fisherman's Bait on the PS1 with a buddy of mine 2 player. It's been awhile but I remember it being a lot of fun.

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
Real Video Fishing experts run two separate Dreamcast single player fishing setups simultaneously via VGA on high end video production CRTs.

Stick with it, you'll figure it out eventually.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Real Video Fishing experts run two separate Dreamcast single player fishing setups simultaneously via VGA on high end video production CRTs.

Wait... You could put each set up on opposite ends of a couch i.e. "Fishing boat" put a cooler in between and have a gay ole time.

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,

Wait... You could put each set up on opposite ends of a couch i.e. "Fishing boat" put a cooler in between and have a gay ole time.

Interesting ideas

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
:lolz: then you only need to hang the couch from the ceiling by wires to imitate the rocking.