Welcome to Top Tier Arcade!

TopTierArcade

Zero's Secretary
Yo guys, what's up?

I was just referred to this website/forum from a fellow arcade collector and Neo-Geo enthusiast and thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Steve and I live in Toronto, Canada. I have been collecting arcade machines since 2012 and have built up a decent and growing collection of arcade games and soon to be pinball machines.

I have been doing reviews about my arcade games and other related arcade stuff, most recently, my Neo-Geo 6 slot MVS Arcade cabinet!

I have new videos released weekly and I'm in the middle of my Neo-Geo 6 Slot series, which may interest you. All my videos are on playlists, if you wanted to catch up on past videos. I still have a lot to learn and have made mistakes in the past, but have learned quickly.

If you would like to check out my youtube channel and see my collection,
you can visit me @ https://www.youtube.com/TopTierArcade

Please feel free to comment, give me feedback and if there is anything I can help you with, please feel free to ask and I will try my best to help you out.

I have heard a lot of good things about this site/forum and I'm proud to be a part of it.

All the best,

Steve

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
How many Neo Geo X systems do you own?

Yeah Steve, I forgot to mention that part. Put all NGX items to the curb immediately or just turn around and walk away and we'll forget about this whole thing. We may or may not have to re-evaluate our friendship as well.

I'm pretty sure he's clean though boys.

TopTierArcade

Zero's Secretary
Well put. Honestly, I just want to share my passion for the hobby and learn more about it. If I can meet other enthusiasts and friends, it's worth it.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
In that case you came to the right place. Tons of great info on every topic you can imagine. Lots of great people willing to help also. The drama just keeps things interesting sometimes :D

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
NGX is just misunderstood guiz!

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Welcome!

Knowing pipes...hmm;)

TopTierArcade

Zero's Secretary
Thanks man! Just wait until I tour his arcade and see him sweat! He has been calling me out on beating me in fighting games.

TopTierArcade

Zero's Secretary
I'm telling you, it's plagued with it's problems, yes, but has some great games/features

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I'm telling you, it's plagued with it's problems, yes, but has some great games/features

lol

The problem never was the games them self. It's the shit hardware, poor video quality, questionable legality of the contents of the built in storage and general douchebaggery of Tommo and SNKP.

Ohh, and I subbed to your channel. Looks interesting.

Last edited: