/adj/ [L stupidus]
1. Slow of mind.
2. Unintellicgent.
3. oliverclaude (s.a. German bonehead)
tumblr_inline_nblm6obBEm1s5fasx.jpg

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Germany had created more opportunities in 10mins yesterday than most teams in the whole Euro.

They could play 5 hours more and still not score. It was a curse. That 2nd goal... I don't even get me started about that German gift...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Damn... this one is tough... so...

GO GO FRANCE!!!!!

xROTx

PS... I never EVER thought I'd type that:(

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Much as it pain's me greatly, i'm with you rot...

GO GO FRANCE!!!!!

Ugh, i'm gonna go and have a shower now before the match starts.....

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
This is tough, because I loved both teams from the start. My heart is with Portugal, tho reason says, France will win. So, since Germany is out, let me add a little German touch myself by saying: Moege der Bessere gewinnen!

Spoiler:
Go, go, go, Portugal ;).

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Boring first half...

Cry baby Ronaldo left the field again... this happens a lot when he suspects he's gonna lose:D

xROTx

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Purpose or not, this knee onslaught had Red written all over it. Except the first couple minutes, this was also the worst France I saw during the whole championships. Just my own personal and subjective opinion of the first half -- no claims on objectivity whatsoever. If Les Bleus should score first, I'll prolly shut the damn thing off. Smells like Materazzi finals.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
bummer about Ronaldo... truly makes the match less interesting. aggravating/nasty game so far.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Purpose or not, this knee onslaught had Red written all over it.

It's Ronaldo... so I figure... IF IT'S for real injury... then it makes up for all the fuckin diving and Oscar performances he's done in his career...

..hence... fuck him...

xROTx

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
My mother is over in France right now in a small medieval village called Carcassonne.

I'm not a big Football (Soccer) fan but I'd love to be there right now. She said it's pretty wild at the moment.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
She said it's pretty wild at the moment.

Is she... "Getting any...".. from the handsome French waiters?

../Iz Interested...

xROTx

PS. More than i'm interested by this match atm... it's like a UFC match with fighters who only grapple and beat each other on the floor... weakly..

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
It's over, Portugal are Euro Champions 2016. Congrats, guys.

North Africa was quite difficult to defeat, eh.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Hahaha... everybody in this thread loves teh Caw... eh... France. Except, me ;). Seriously tho, kudos Portugal!!! Heart & character won -- and after the dirty Ronaldo foul, deservedly so.

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
My mother is over in France right now in a small medieval village called Carcassonne.
Rugby league country FAU57 they had a pretty tidy side back in the day.
Not a lover of the portugese seeing as they knocked my country out but i'll take them over the frogs.
Congrats to them and i'm sure there'll be a lot of sore portugese heads in the morning, party on guy's.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,

I've seen an overhead map of it. Lots of winding roads and oblong castles.

Also, not a red. A yellow, yes, but not even called a foul. The injury result was unfortunate, but I saw the tackle as message-sending; not intentionally vicious. A boring game till the end, otherwise, but congrats to Portugal.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
It's over, Portugal are Euro Champions 2016. Congrats, guys.

North Africa was quite difficult to defeat, eh.

I am super happy right no and super drunk. You are nothing but class brother. Finally we for once had a little bit of luck on our side. For motherfucrin once.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Nah, I don't see it, the final has been played, it's just crossing the i's and dotting the t's to for France now.

No offence to any Portugal supporters here but excitement about their performance against Wales needs to be tempered - they were playing against a nation of lower league players, hell even England managed to beat them.

If France don't lift the trophy on Sunday I'll dine on the proverbial headgear.

I said something similar to Rot about Brexit though....

Dine on that proverbial head gear. Lol

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Next time you're looking for a betting tip, just ask stevenk then bet the other way :keke:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
hat.jpg

Nom nom nom nom

So, who wants to hear my predictions for the US presidential elections?

:glee:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Yup. This was the Euro of lifted curses, underdogs and moths.

I'm glad that everything went smoothly and safely.

We have a small Portoguese community in town who went on a car parade 'til three in the morning, I'm sure they had a great party. Second half plus overtime was really exciting and had me sitting on the edge of my chair. France had the upper hand most of the time but botched their chances one after another and there also was a bit of bad luck involved. Portugal switched to attack from lure-and-counter which made the game very exciting.

So... adieu, Les Bleus and don't worry, you guys have a bright future ahead after the dark days of Domenec, and Portugal, indulge yourself in the sweet taste of VICTOLY. :D

...and as always I feel a bit sad at the end of a big cup event... well, it's only two years to WC 2018 in Russia, eh.