Schiggidyd's Collection Thread

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
Nice, just managed to pick it up again myself this month, though I'm rebuilding a Japanese collection and would imagine mine was significantly cheaper than the US one. Can't help but think it's one of those titles that will soon go absolutely stupid price wise, or even more stupid as the case may be in AES land!

Schiggidyd

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Nice, just managed to pick it up again myself this month, though I'm rebuilding a Japanese collection and would imagine mine was significantly cheaper than the US one. Can't help but think it's one of those titles that will soon go absolutely stupid price wise, or even more stupid as the case may be in AES land!

Thanks SNK_Pro. I don't think there's a huge price difference in US vs JP Matrimelee. They both seem to sit around a grand. US may be slightly more.

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
Fairly big difference then to what I paid in Japanese format (around $550), the really depressing thing is I'm replacing a copy I maybe sold a year/18 months ago for under $400. :(

Schiggidyd

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Fairly big difference then to what I paid in Japanese format (around $550), the really depressing thing is I'm replacing a copy I maybe sold a year/18 months ago for under $400. :(

You can't let the past prices get you down now, I did the same thing with NES games in 2014, when I didn't think they could get any higher.

$550 Is still damn good in my opinion. Most sellers are asking 900+, even on YahooJP.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
He's also got an awesome game he designed...