Schiggidyd's Collection Thread

Schiggidyd

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Took home an English Matrimelee today! I'm psyched! Last blade 2 coming in the mail, and a new pictures soon!

13658925_1827967304106018_546142708224714222_n.jpg

IMG_20160627_235630986.jpg
IMG_20160627_235654907.jpg
IMG_20160627_235704650.jpg
IMG_20160627_235709143.jpg
IMG_20160627_235729589.jpg

Last edited:

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Megadeth, Annihilator and Dio in there too? Very nice! :buttrock:

Schiggidyd

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Megadeth, Annihilator and Dio in there too? Very nice! :buttrock:

Oh hell yes. Nothing but thrash metal in those two boxes you can see. The Dio is actually supposed to be on my wall, it's out of place right now!

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
i remember seeing this on a facebook group neo geo for life. do did post this there right? or am i just off my rocker? nonetheness, that is an impressive aes collection!!!!

Bonga7

Zero's Secretary
Impressive homecart collection. Thank you for posting and sharing.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
I like your avatar too. Brings back childhood memories.

Nemo, right? doesn't look like the movie?
those are homecarts huh?

are those good playstation games? I can't read them except that lunar one, is it fun?

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I can't read them except that lunar one, is it fun?

Though this question wasn't directed at me at all, allow my interference to grant you with this answer: if you got love for loading times, then it is.

Time weights heavy tho, so is space... and you can't have neither.

Fine collection.

Schiggidyd

Kuroko's Training Dummy
i remember seeing this on a facebook group neo geo for life. do did post this there right? or am i just off my rocker? nonetheness, that is an impressive aes collection!!!!

Yup, that was me! Thanks! I'm working hard on it!

Update: Added Sidekicks 2 and Baseball Stars 2 yesterday!

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Congrats on your nicely growing collection! They look super nice on the shelf, and even better in the system, don't forget that playing them is taboo for some, but ultimately that's what they were made for. ;)

Anyway, glad to see your still in the game, enjoy your collecting. Once you own them all, the fun of finding that "new game" you still need ends, and I honestly find that fun factor was totally worth hunting down, and buying each game in the awesome Neo-Geo library, (even if I did it in about a years time the second time around). ;). Granted, buying them when they were brand new to me in the 90's from 1990 to 1999, and playing them daily until I memorized every single game forwards and backwards, was the more fun experience, which is why you should play them. The Neo-Geo has the most amazing games ever made, despite what some might think. :) Cheers!

Schiggidyd

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Congrats on your nicely growing collection! They look super nice on the shelf, and even better in the system, don't forget that playing them is taboo for some, but ultimately that's what they were made for. ;)

Anyway, glad to see your still in the game, enjoy your collecting. Once you own them all, the fun of finding that "new game" you still need ends, and I honestly find that fun factor was totally worth hunting down, and buying each game in the awesome Neo-Geo library, (even if I did it in about a years time the second time around). ;). Granted, buying them when they were brand new to me in the 90's from 1990 to 1999, and playing them daily until I memorized every single game forwards and backwards, was the more fun experience, which is why you should play them. The Neo-Geo has the most amazing games ever made, despite what some might think. :) Cheers!

Thanks brother! I've come a long way in a short time, there's definitely some titles MORE worth playing!

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Definitely! Please let us know when you get more Neo-Geo games, as we all would love to see your gaming collection grow. Cheers!

Schiggidyd

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Definitely! Please let us know when you get more Neo-Geo games, as we all would love to see your gaming collection grow. Cheers!

Added Puzzled Euro Exclusive, Thrash Rally US, and KOM1 US yesterday. Bringing my total to 48 in addition to a Riding Hero in the mail. I'm trying to knock out some commons.

omegasit

Crossed Swords Squire
Nice Collection. Always sweet seeing a good size AES collection.

Schiggidyd

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Maybe I should know this...but I don't. What is exclusive to the Euro version?

To my understanding, there's four specific titles which only got released in Europe. Meaning, America didn't get an English release, but Europe did?
So, if Puzzled didn't get an english release, and JoyJoyKid is JP, than Puzzled was only "released" in europe I guess?

I could be wrong though.

Anyways, this could be a discussion for elsewhere.

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
let's hope they don't hit back...................................................................