Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Schiggidyd's Collection Thread

Geese's Thug

Nice, just managed to pick it up again myself this month, though I'm rebuilding a Japanese collection and would imagine mine was significantly cheaper than the US one. Can't help but think it's one of those titles that will soon go absolutely stupid price wise, or even more stupid as the case may be in AES land!

Kuroko's Training Dummy

Quote Originally Posted by SNK_Pro View Post
    Nice, just managed to pick it up again myself this month, though I'm rebuilding a Japanese collection and would imagine mine was significantly cheaper than the US one. Can't help but think it's one of those titles that will soon go absolutely stupid price wise, or even more stupid as the case may be in AES land!
    Thanks SNK_Pro. I don't think there's a huge price difference in US vs JP Matrimelee. They both seem to sit around a grand. US may be slightly more.
    Total collection : 60 Complete AES. Check out my collection pics here!

Geese's Thug

Fairly big difference then to what I paid in Japanese format (around $550), the really depressing thing is I'm replacing a copy I maybe sold a year/18 months ago for under $400.

Kuroko's Training Dummy

Quote Originally Posted by SNK_Pro View Post
    Fairly big difference then to what I paid in Japanese format (around $550), the really depressing thing is I'm replacing a copy I maybe sold a year/18 months ago for under $400.
    You can't let the past prices get you down now, I did the same thing with NES games in 2014, when I didn't think they could get any higher.

$550 Is still damn good in my opinion. Most sellers are asking 900+, even on YahooJP.
    Total collection : 60 Complete AES. Check out my collection pics here!

FUCKSTICK MODERATOR.
    Misanthrope

Chasing the Pfhor around L'howon with SPNKR in hand...

He's also got an awesome game he designed...

Thread Information