Amazon & Arachne (NSFW--looking at tiny, papier mache titties will get you fired for sure)

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Amazon & Arachne (NSFW--looking at tiny, papier mache titties will get you fired for sure)

Here's a couple of new papier mache figurines I made:

Amazon from Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner:

SMT_DS_amazon_rotate_zpsjhdrfkj0.gif

hand1.jpg

This is Kazuma (Kaz) Kaneko's original Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner artwork that I based it on. She's only got one breast because, in mythology, Amazons were said to cut, or burn, one off in infancy, because they believed that it got in the way of shooting arrows and that the energy that your body would have invested in growing said breast transferred to your adjacent sword/bow arm instead.

SMT_DS_amazon_art_zpsxmlffo3m.jpg

Arachne from Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow:

CAS_AoS_arachne_rotate_zps7j7cx9zs.gif

hand2.jpg

Arache was turned into a spider by the goddess Athena as punishment for her hubris (she weaved better than anyone, including deities, and wasn't shy about boasting about it). In the game, they actually attack by shooting web silk "bullets" out of their breasts, which is both hilarious and creative!

CAS_AoS_arachne_animate_zpso3shg4ib.gif

CAS_AoS_arachne_bestiary_zpsyc4ai6sw.gif

CAS_AoS_arachne_spiderman_zpstllgqdra.jpg

Thanks for looking!

-SD-

Camel Slug
Once again these are really very impressive. And very interesting to learn about Amazons' voluntary breast removal....

So these are entirely papier-mâché, even the faces and individual fingers?

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

@-SD-: They're mostly papier mache but I do use some other materials at times. The faces and individual fingers are indeed all papier mache, but both women's hair were done with embroidery floss.

KF3_2h_grave_pot_rotate.gif

Here's another one I made over the weekend, a Two-Headed Grave Pot from 1996's King's Field II (which is technically King's Field III, the numbering system got fucked up, much like Final Fantasy, because we didn't get the first game in North America):

KF3_2h_grave_pot_screen1.jpgKF3_2h_grave_pot_screen2.jpg

They just waltz around the countryside spitting poison clouds at the player, nothing too exciting.

pm_grave_pot.jpg

hand.jpg

KF3_2h_grave_pot_freud.jpg

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Seriously badass stuff as usual M! These have to be some of the most detailed ones to date, especially the Amazon.