Joining the Hyper-64 family

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Hi Dave, a link to the scans would be much appreciated!

Not sure how it came to be-but many of us have the three above boxed Hyper games, are missing SamSho 1, and are missing all of the kit bits.

Did some op go crazy, and use all the arts to light his bbq?

slampt

Quiz Detective
+1 interested in checking our your repro work. SS64 seems to be a unicorn. :(

dave010567

n00b
I have complete artwork scans (Jap) for Buriki 1, Fatal Fury and Samurai Spirts 2 and I have bits of art work for Beast Busters 2 and Roads Edge unfortunately I haven't been been able to find any images for SamSho 1 or Extreme Rally. I Also have motherboard manual scans as well. I don't have them hosted anywhere but I'm happy to email them to people.

Dave

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
If I had cash to burn I'd like to check out the hyper neo geo 64.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Don't want to start a new thread for this question. Is there a way to distinquish the Driving and Shooting Board from the Fighting Board just from pictures ? Do they have the JAMMA edge? I still wonder if there is an easy way to mod a board to play those other type of games since they use practically the same hardware but maybe we will never know :(

EDIT: Found some good resource on this thread

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?189181-Bibliophile-s-Hyper-Neo-Geo-64-Collection

Last edited:

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Hi Dave, a link to the scans would be much appreciated!

Not sure how it came to be-but many of us have the three above boxed Hyper games, are missing SamSho 1, and are missing all of the kit bits.

Did some op go crazy, and use all the arts to light his bbq?

Waaaaaaay back there was a company/guy in the UK who had tons of kits and boards NOS, I got the 4 fighting games and a Rev 2 board for ~450 shipped I believe. If I recall correctly he started running out of kits and kit bits after initial sales and had a ton like you mentioned as just box/game.