Guilty pleasure games

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Super Sidekicks and Mike Tysons Punchout.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Taiwanese unlicensed games & Gamate/A'Can.

Edit: Derp. Neo General section. I love MVS hacks.

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Nightmare in the Dark
Metal Slug 2

I like the hidden jester behind both choices: NitD, because of the allegedly so much better treat one has with Zupapa! & MS2 for surviving teh slowdown massacre... while still calling it love ;).

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Definitely The Super Spy, and Burning Fight. I love those games, and still jam on them for hours.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Lately for me, Neo Turf Masters. Unless I get a bad game going with stupid errors that sets me off for being a screw up it's quite relaxing just taking time to knock out 18 holes. Back in the day it was the same for me on my NGPC when I had that, now on MVS.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Lately for me, Neo Turf Masters. Unless I get a bad game going with stupid errors that sets me off for being a screw up it's quite relaxing just taking time to knock out 18 holes. Back in the day it was the same for me on my NGPC when I had that, now on MVS.

How is NTM a guilty pleasure? It's a very highly regarded game.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Personal one, as I more or less can't stand sports games. SNK's Baseball Stars and Neo Turf Masters are pretty much it as something like Super Dodgeball kind of skirts between a sport and just death by beatdown with a ball.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Cyberlip,lacks that diagonal fire but i've never had problem with it's controls.

Katsu

Crazed MVS Addict
I still love me some Soccer Brawl from time to time. I won an NES Gold System at an SNK sponsored tournament back in the early 90s thanks to this game!

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I'm not sure how people feel about it as I don't recall seeing a lot of discussion, but League Bowling is another solid game I think that gets bypassed since usually I think stuff like Baseball Stars and Neo Turf Masters get more of the SNK sports respect.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Burning Fight and The Super Spy... I think they're decent games but there's no way I would had played them in an actual arcade setting. Especially the first one