Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 171

Thread: NeoVGA FAQ and Order Thread

  1. #126
    King's Dry Cleaner
    420p's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Braunschweig, Germany

    Posts
    382
    yeehaw 😁😁😁

  2. #127
    Rugal's Thug
    nam9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Norway

    Posts
    108
    Had to sit this round out - but still a question...
    Anyone tried for a PGM install?

  3. #128
    SouthTown StreetSweeper
    mikejmoffitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA

    Posts
    569
    The PGM won't work until support is added for it. At best, with a happy coincidence, you'd get a strange skewed image out of it. When some free time dances by, I have plans to work on CPS3 and PGM support.

  4. #129
    Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003
    Jontox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Europe

    Posts
    60
    Hi Mike,

    As shipping is sooner than later, I would like to make sure of one thing.

    At least, for non US buyer, and specially for European ones, please don't add any invoice document in the package.

    Even if a declared value is registered, the customs are obliged to revert back to the buyer resident in the country concerned and ask him an invoice proof to apply custom fees.
    That way, we have a chance to decrease purchase value otherwise... It will be expensive.

    This won't contradict any legal obligation from your side.

    Thanks for reading.

    Cheers

  5. #130
    Rugal's Thug
    nam9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Norway

    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejmoffitt View Post
    The PGM won't work until support is added for it. At best, with a happy coincidence, you'd get a strange skewed image out of it. When some free time dances by, I have plans to work on CPS3 and PGM support.
    Just happy bump the issue.

    On a Neo related note - anyone installed this on a one slot (MV-1FZ, MV-1A etc)? Pics?

  6. #131
    Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003
    Jontox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Europe

    Posts
    60
    Hi Mike,

    expected shipping date?

    Thanks

    Jontox

  7. #132
    SouthTown StreetSweeper
    mikejmoffitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA

    Posts
    569
    All NeoVGA boards are shipped out, except two international ones which need phone numbers. CPS2VGA boards go out next.

  8. #133
    Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    San Fernando,CA

    Posts
    68
    Thx, for the update. Can't wait

  9. #134
    Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003
    Jontox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Europe

    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejmoffitt View Post
    All NeoVGA boards are shipped out, except two international ones which need phone numbers. CPS2VGA boards go out next.
    Are mines concerned or you had all info to send them?

    Thanks in advance

    Jontox

  10. #135
    SouthTown StreetSweeper
    mikejmoffitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA

    Posts
    569
    I believe yours are the ones I did send, and the remaining two I'm holding off on until I get the phone number. For that one I provided mine, but the postal worker explained that I probably shouldn't do that if I don't want international phone calls at ungodly hours of the night.

  11. #136
    Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003
    Jontox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Europe

    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejmoffitt View Post
    I believe yours are the ones I did send, and the remaining two I'm holding off on until I get the phone number. For that one I provided mine, but the postal worker explained that I probably shouldn't do that if I don't want international phone calls at ungodly hours of the night.
    Thanks Mike for your quick reply

    Let's cross our fingers for no late international phone calls.
    Based on my international orders experience, it has never been the case.

  12. #137
    ネオジオ
    massimiliano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    On the green!!

    Posts
    2,794
    Hi Mike, my pCB has arrived today! Dumb question as I thought it used a CPU socket, where I can find instructions to install it? Thanks!


    Edit:

    never mind, I realized the first post has everything, thanks!
    Last edited by massimiliano; 03-06-2017 at 02:12 PM.
    凄いゲームを連れて。。。売った。

  13. #138
    Timid Neo Newbie

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Norway

    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejmoffitt View Post
    All NeoVGA boards are shipped out, except two international ones which need phone numbers. CPS2VGA boards go out next.
    Sent you my phone number in an e-mail. Let me know if you didn't get it.

  14. #139
    Gai's Trainer
    city41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    San Jose area

    Posts
    1,348
    Anyone else in the US not receive your NeoVGA yet? Being 2 weeks since shipment has me worried mine was lost in the mail.
    Slug 2 > Slug X

  15. #140
    Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    San Fernando,CA

    Posts
    68
    I received mine two weeks ago

  16. #141
    King's Dry Cleaner
    420p's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Braunschweig, Germany

    Posts
    382
    I am not from the USA, but mine also didn't arrive yet.

  17. #142
    Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003
    Jontox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Europe

    Posts
    60
    Me too... Not a big deal... Just relax and take a deep breath it will arrive sooner or later

  18. #143
    Gai's Trainer
    city41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    San Jose area

    Posts
    1,348
    Sure but you guys aren't in the US. There's really not much reason a package should take 3 weeks within the US.
    Slug 2 > Slug X

  19. #144
    SouthTown StreetSweeper
    mikejmoffitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA

    Posts
    569
    Sorry for the bad communication once more. City41, I should have mentioned it to you earlier when you asked, but - The CPS2 firmware had a problem I introduced when I fixed something else. I've been hunting it on and off during some free time, and figured it out tonight.

    In particular, the blanking signal was not being activated at the right time in 480p component, so the green level was off on various monitors, but not on others. I hadn't seen it before because I had adjusted Y CLP on the 14L5 to make VGA work earlier, which allowed me to miss this. The timings have been fixed and the 4 CPS2 boards have been flashed.

    You had two boards, one Neo and one CPS2 - so I had planned on sending them out together, but did not plan on the CPS2 fix taking longer. The remaining ones will go out tomorrow, finally.

  20. #145
    Gai's Trainer
    city41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    San Jose area

    Posts
    1,348
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejmoffitt View Post
    Sorry for the bad communication once more. City41, I should have mentioned it to you earlier when you asked, but - The CPS2 firmware had a problem I introduced when I fixed something else. I've been hunting it on and off during some free time, and figured it out tonight.

    In particular, the blanking signal was not being activated at the right time in 480p component, so the green level was off on various monitors, but not on others. I hadn't seen it before because I had adjusted Y CLP on the 14L5 to make VGA work earlier, which allowed me to miss this. The timings have been fixed and the 4 CPS2 boards have been flashed.

    You had two boards, one Neo and one CPS2 - so I had planned on sending them out together, but did not plan on the CPS2 fix taking longer. The remaining ones will go out tomorrow, finally.
    Hey Mike, thanks for the update. Good to hear! Only 4 people got CPS2 boards? Wow, I thought it'd be just as popular.

    I'm not in a hurry. Just when you said the neo boards were shipped, I figured mine might have gotten lost in the mail.
    Slug 2 > Slug X

  21. #146
    SouthTown StreetSweeper
    mikejmoffitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA

    Posts
    569
    Just dropped the remaining packages off today. Upon closer inspection, most people who wanted CPS2 stuff haven't paid yet, hmm...

  22. #147
    Gai's Trainer
    city41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    San Jose area

    Posts
    1,348
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejmoffitt View Post
    Just dropped the remaining packages off today. Upon closer inspection, most people who wanted CPS2 stuff haven't paid yet, hmm...
    Haha. just noticed you're in San Jose as well. I got a notice I received a package at work, turns out it's the NeoVGA. So from "lost in the mail" to "arriving in 24 hours"

    Thanks Mike!
    Slug 2 > Slug X

  23. #148
    SouthTown StreetSweeper
    mikejmoffitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA

    Posts
    569
    Ah, yeah, that's real close! 24 hour guaranteed delivery!

  24. #149
    Timid Neo Newbie

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Norway

    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejmoffitt View Post
    Ah, yeah, that's real close! 24 hour guaranteed delivery!
    Received mine today, thanks! Now I just have to wait until I am in a mood for soldering

  25. #150
    Conan The Librarian
    300wins's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    San Jose, California

    Posts
    1,982
    Mike,

    Your inbox is full and can't accept anymore PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •