New 3DS hacks?

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I've heard it's getting pretty easy right now to hack the hell out of the 3DS - play teh romz, imports, homebrew, etc.

Anyone done this? I'd be curious to hear some experiences, thoughts, comments.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I've heard it's getting pretty easy right now to hack the hell out of the 3DS - play teh romz, imports, homebrew, etc.

Anyone done this? I'd be curious to hear some experiences, thoughts, comments.

The Sega 3D releases would make it worth a purchase.

team_andromeda

Armored Scrum Object
I have two hacked japanese consoles, because I wanted the smaller New 3DS before they came out in the US. One I have a kernel exploit on and the other was just a simple homemenu hack. The kernel exploit one can run PS1 games okay, but farts out on N64 completely. They've just been gathering dust lately, did you have any specific questions?

I enjoyed mine a lot until I got my hands on an Nvidia Shield tablet and was playing Panzer Dragoon on the toilet with 60fps.

jdotaku

Angel's Love Slave
interesting for some reason id not thought of hacking this thing i am lusting after a new 3ds as i play my 2ds lol

xxjimmypxx

Rugal's Thug
did you have any specific questions?

I softmodded mine a few months ago, set it up with browserhax. I guess the 3ds has had a few updates since, how do you get onto Eshop? I would assume you have to update with new hacked files.