NBA Playoffs

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I was genuinely shocked to see the Spurs lose the series. Of all of the success the Spurs have had in the past 20 years, this was actually their highest winning regular season in franchise history.

Pretty safe bet that the Warriors will get to the Finals now (though that was a fairly safe bet to begin with).

Last edited:

PolluxTroy

Famous & Dangerous.,
Heat and Raptors has been a crazy series. Looking forward to game 7 on Sunday. It could go either way, just depends on who is hot. Raptors have the edge since they're at home, I guess. Wade has been on fire.

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
I was genuinely shocked to see the Spurs lose the series. Of all of the success the Spurs have had in the past 20 years, this was actually their highest winning regular season in franchise history.

Pretty safe bet that the Warriors will get to the Finals now (though that was a fairly safe bet to begin with).

Anyways..

Golden State better win tonite or they are fucked.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Anyone have any clean sheets?

Spoiler:
Because the Warriors shat the bed.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
They folded like a wet cardboard box. What is their problem, internal strife?

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
I wonder how the networks are liking having their golden boys the Warriors and Lebron in some danger of being ousted. :lolz: I don't think many outside of Canada wanna see the Raptors in the finals. Stephen A. talked so much shit about them.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
They folded like a wet cardboard box. What is their problem, internal strife?

Their problem is that Oklahoma City is a legitimately good team, and during the regular season one does not play against good teams every other night.

Cernex

Fio's Quartermaster
There's now a legit possibility we could have a Raptors/Thunder final.

Think about that for a second.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Cavs are so dumb. Mozgov has played a total of less than two minutes the last two games while Biyombo made Frye, Love, and Thompson look like little bitches in the paint. Biyombo has 40 rebounds and 7 blocks in the last two games.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Cavs are so dumb. Mozgov has played a total of less than two minutes the last two games while Biyombo made Frye, Love, and Thompson look like little bitches in the paint. Biyombo has 40 rebounds and 7 blocks in the last two games.

No arguments here. I'm thinking they will (or should) play Frye and Mozgov more for the remainder of the series. Hopefully Ty Lue gets over his aversion to playing Mozgov.

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I don't think anybody could have predicted the way this years playoffs have turned out.
I had the Warriors beating the Spurs and the Raptors getting swept by the Cavs.
But instead the Spurs got their asses handed to them and now OKC is going to beat the Warriors in 5.
And the Cavs are up 3-2 right now but they should have had this series wrapped up by 5 at the most.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member

Yeah, I'm sure you know better than Lue and his team of assistant coaches.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Yeah, I'm sure you know better than Lue and his team of assistant coaches.

I'm smart enough to replace a 6'8" center with a 7'1" center when a guy on the other team pulls down as many rebounds as anyone has in a playoff game since 1984.

Mozzy had 7 rebounds in 12 minutes last night. Didn't really matter since the Cavs blew the Raptors out but Thompson still sucks and is only getting minutes because GM LeBron signed him to an 80 million dollar contract.

famicommander

15 Year Member
He's under sized, soft as fuck, over paid, and has made back up center Bismack Biyombo look like a star this series.

But other than that, he's fucking great.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
No arguments here. I'm thinking they will (or should) play Frye and Mozgov more for the remainder of the series. Hopefully Ty Lue gets over his aversion to playing Mozgov.

Lue has management control over his team?

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC

lets see if the Thunder can put away the warriors