NBA Playoffs

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
If Russell Westbrook quit believing that he can make 3 pointers like Curry can, the thunder might have a shot.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Man i keep hearing crazy stuff about Curry...I really want to watch the NBA but Fuck the NBA! Bring Sonics back!

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Blazers played one hell of a game, but that OT was just ridiculous. They totally collapsed, and Steph Curry scored 17 freaking points in OT alone, more than he did for the entire regulation portion of the game. I want to say that's a record for point scored in one block of OT.

Sad to think with a little bit more luck and a little bit more composure, the Blazers could be up 3-1 going into tomorrows game. Oh well, the future is bright with that team.

And I do like the Thunder better when they were the Sonics. The Thunder is on the brink of beating the Spurs. I knew it was going to be a close series but I thought the Spurs were going to win it. I can see this going to game 7.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
I hope thunder loses so Durant can leave them. Then there will be no sonics left except for sam presti.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Never count out a veteran playoff team like the Spurs but that was a rough game. Westbrook hit some clutch shots but he didn't play great for big stretches of the game and Durant didn't look great either.

It's possible the Thunder are just a bad matchup for them and that the old guard (Duncan/Parker/Ginoboli) are just done (4 pts/game for Duncan? Ouch).

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Its always unwise to count the Spurs out of the playoffs. Even though I don't like the Thunder, I'm glad to see them put the Spurs against the ropes.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Never count out a veteran playoff team like the Spurs but that was a rough game. Westbrook hit some clutch shots but he didn't play great for big stretches of the game and Durant didn't look great either.

It's possible the Thunder are just a bad matchup for them and that the old guard (Duncan/Parker/Ginoboli) are just done (4 pts/game for Duncan? Ouch).

Bad missed calls in this series, going both ways, but hurting the Spurs the most.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
I don't think either of them are going anywhere.

Definitely not this year anyway. It wouldn't be smart for Durant financially to sign a big contract the year before the salary cap goes way up and Westbrook's contract isn't up til next year. Durant will likely re-sign for one or two years and wait it out to see what Westbrook decides to do. If one of them leaves, they likely both will but there aren't many situations that are going to be better than OKC.

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Should be a real good match up between the warriors and thunder.
And toronto should be looking to wrap things up with the heat. That way they can get a little bit more rest.
At this point the Cavs gotta be really happy with how well rested and healthy they are.

PolluxTroy

Famous & Dangerous.,
At this point, I'm not counting the Thunder out in any series. The have 2 of the top 5 players in the league.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
I hope KD and Westy wear themselves out beating the Dubs and then the Cavs can roll them in four or five in the Finals :keke:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Would love to see OKC win it but I think they may have played their final against the Spurs already.

jdotaku

Angel's Love Slave
spurs have a good track record and some great players one of the greatest and as amazing as the warriors have been and all i am concerned with the lack of curry

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
His interwebs must be a day late. This is the same issue that takes away all his punctuation.

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
I hope KD and Westy wear themselves out beating the Dubs and then the Cavs can roll them in four or five in the Finals :keke:

Haha, I still think it's going to be the warriors out of the west but if the thunder were to make it out instead I think with the Adams-Canter combination they would take care of the Cavs.

Steven Adams killed the Spurs, when he and Canter were both on the court the thunder got every rebound.