Slampt's Collection

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
...and you shouldn't - only 1 is better.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Damn that's a pretty clean cab. And it has a good button layout. A lot of the Aussie cabs have the buttons in a weird pattern.

It's really not all that weird. The only difference is the D button is not horizontally parallel with B and C, it's more in line with the A button, so you hit it with you pinky finger a little more relaxed than outstretched. It takes a little getting used to at first but is really no drama.

daithidownunder

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
It's really not all that weird. The only difference is the D button is not horizontally parallel with B and C, it's more in line with the A button, so you hit it with you pinky finger a little more relaxed than outstretched. It takes a little getting used to at first but is really no drama.
Agreed, didn't take me long to adjust after I got my lowboy ;)

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

This is probably the most beautiful thing I've ever seen...Metal Slug is the entire reason I got into NeoGeo.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
I've seen this cabinet in the flesh and it's a credit to slampt. It's also nice to have another Neo Geo nut here locally in Perth :)

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

I'm in Perth too. Have seen slampt post pics of his cab on Facebook as well.

slampt

Quiz Detective
Thanks everyone, here is the other cab I am working on. (Still a WIP, hopefully my new IO Board and Convergence strips arrive next week so I can finish it off!)
This will be the last one as I have no more space for any more :(

IMG_3492.JPG

slampt

Quiz Detective
Hey All,

Here is the cab 95% finished. I just need to put the side decals on and make up some mounts for the inside to put my PCBs on. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_3587.JPG
    IMG_3587.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3586.JPG
    IMG_3586.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:

slampt

Quiz Detective
Oh wow no idea why it put the image on it's side.. :( I certainly didn't take it like that...