Metal Slug 1 AES on ebay

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Also, among other things, just look closely at the spine... the stalk hand grenade is not overlapping the screenshot, which, coincidentally, was shot while being in the wrong frame, too.

So yeah, let me quote: "...this is NOT a mvs conversation" ;).

Spoiler:
the_conversation.jpg

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Also, among other things, just look closely at the spine... the stalk hand grenade is not overlapping the screenshot, which, coincidentally, was shot while being in the wrong frame, too.

So yeah, let me quote: "...this is NOT a mvs conversation" ;).

Spoiler:
the_conversation.jpg

He also misspelled several other words like nineties, original, cartridge, and piece.... If I'm peddling 4 digit merch I usually try to at least proof read a little :-) maybe this posting style just adds credence as would a scammer really make these many mistakes in an ad posting?

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
"Cartrage" That is what anyone who buys this thinking it is real will have once they open it up.

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
well the guy is called winnerwinnerchickendinner...

that should be already a fair warning...

pegboy

Armored Scrum Object
No manual = fake.

Also, "not a conversion" isn't the same as "not a fake". A fake game made with EPROMs is not a conversion either.

xorthen

Banned
No manual is a big red flag. I would avoid it like the plague unless he opens up that cart for proof of it being real.

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
someone asked to see the boards and he replied with "here they are!" but no link to pics.