Hilarious.............................

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
I think you might actually be pretty close to me...... assuming you took this picture from your local paper.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Nothing is off limits to Trump supporters.

johhnnyD14

Hardened Shock Trooper
Even in death, people still will try their hardest to stop Crooked Hillary

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I think you might actually be pretty close to me...... assuming you took this picture from your local paper.

He lives in Texas. Which is the one place worse than Indiana. Nothing he posts is original.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
That's my neck of the woods there. In fact I'm going to be in Evansville tonight for a show. It is just a short drive from here.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I live in Texas, item will be shipped from Florida, my mailing address is in Chicago. My name is Diego Gonzalez. The name I use often is Skip Stone. Friends of mine always call me Jung

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
He lives in Texas. Which is the one place worse than Indiana. Nothing he posts is original.

Whats wrong with Indiana? The handful of times I went out there for Gencon, the people there were polite, (albeit creepy to a New Englander since they would randomly ask me how my day was).

Steak and Shake was nice. And GenCon is laid out much better than PAX, and better ventilated.

Only issue I had was the miles of flat land with Tom Raper RV billboards.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Whats wrong with Indiana? The handful of times I went out there for Gencon, the people there were polite, (albeit creepy to a New Englander since they would randomly ask me how my day was).

Steak and Shake was nice. And GenCon is laid out much better than PAX, and better ventilated.

Only issue I had was the miles of flat land with Tom Raper RV billboards.

Well there is a bit of friendly rivalry between us here in KY and the Hoosiers.

College Basketball used to a very big point of contention.

GenCon is about my favorite convention to go to, but in recent years its gotten a lot less fun. I think this will be the first year in a long time that I don't go.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Well there is a bit of friendly rivalry between us here in KY and the Hoosiers.

College Basketball used to a very big point of contention.

GenCon is about my favorite convention to go to, but in recent years its gotten a lot less fun. I think this will be the first year in a long time that I don't go.

I used to go, but the past 3-4 years Gencon happens right when its crunch time so my Employer denies vacation requests for August/Sept. ( At the time, the Game of thrones community were all nice folk, so it was good to see them all there ).

Last edited: