NGF EBay account selling supposed rare NG prototypes.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
There's a guy locally that is the Admin for the local retro gaming group that, no joke, has GLASS DISPLAY CASES in his basement, with his collection in it. consoles and games alike that will never ever be played again. :/

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
There's a guy locally that is the Admin for the local retro gaming group that, no joke, has GLASS DISPLAY CASES in his basement, with his collection in it. consoles and games alike that will never ever be played again. :/

glass display cases... oh dear. Got to wonder why, I would question as to who visits his museum and if so does he charge entrance?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
That modem is a fake as it comes. Seriously, look at it. There's not a single thing about that looks 199X. Even the LEDs are more modern style than the more glassy look of LEDs from the period.

Should I go take a picture of some old Roland and Yamaha gear to compare? LOL. How hard would it have been to make this look correct by using components from that era?

About as fake as it gets. No surprise there.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
of course its fake and if not its still useless crap.

sorry to bring back the NGF movie idea, but mark walberg would be perfect to play dion. but the problem is 1. who could play chrisr and 2. they still havent fucked up enough to go to prison (perfect ending) - now the ending would only be that they list overpriced shit on ebay.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member

who i think it is?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
My eyes are bad, but I can see the LED's in the CGE pic.

Lemony Vengeance

who i think it is?

Yep.

The guy recently tried to get in a fist fight with my best friend for calling Chyna an amazon on my facebook page. He also attacks noobs in the obey facebook group.

A real class act.

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
Lem: Have I ever met this person ? And is he/she/it in SL County or Utah County ?

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Fuck yeah I can do my banking now.

Anyone have the picture of Dion shredding a mutation nation poster with that sick person to the left?

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
The guy recently tried to get in a fist fight with my best friend for calling Chyna an amazon on my facebook page. He also attacks noobs in the obey facebook group.

A real class act.

Are you referring to this Rascal Flatts looking macho fanboy shitbag?

Last edited:

Lemony Vengeance

Are you referring to this Rascal Flatts looking macho fanboy shitbag?

no. he's actually a pretty cool guy. Don't want him to get sucked into this though. Can you take the pic down?

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
'That sick person?'

Have some respect, you fuck. His name is Clint Robert Gorman. His handle was Daisuke Jigen. And he was 1000x the member you are.

http://neo-geo.com/reviews/specialfeatures/Memorials/Jigen/Daisuke-Jigen-Memorial.htm

He was before my time. I meant no ill harm to him or his condition, I just remember seeing that picture with Dions smugass face and got a laugh at Dion shredding it, not at him. Instead of getting all defensive, simply state who it was without the insults, but that would be classy.

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
He was before my time. I meant no ill harm to him or his condition, I just remember seeing that picture with Dions smugass face and got a laugh at Dion shredding it, not at him. Instead of getting all defensive, simply state who it was without the insults, but that would be classy.

You want to call me on my level of class, after *you* spoke disrespectfully of the dead?

Fuck you, you hamster fucking monorchid.

Lemony Vengeance

I think I know who you are talking about. I gave up on paying attention to those groups a while ago. I got tired of the silliness and games.

Me too. This guy started deleting my posts in that group on saturday just minutes after I'd submit them. The jerk is a petty douche, so I left that group. Nothing quite as worthless as bragging about buying completely worthless PS2 games on their lunch break (which this guy did EVERY FREAKING DAY).

Black IcE

15 Year Member
Come to think of it, I think I pulled my account about the same time you did partly because of the Life Goes On comments that were deleted. The local groups didn't even remotely come close to discussing the obscure stuff that I am interested in like this place addresses frequently.

Black IcE

15 Year Member
Not sure if I am or not honestly. I will have to check it out. At some point down the road, I would like to discuss MVS carts. I am getting back into a buying mode now that I have a much better job then before. That is a conversation for a different place / thread.