Neo Geo MVS + Framemeister

daithidownunder

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I've been looking at pulling the trigger on one of these lately. I have a load of consoles sat there and not being played. I wouldn't want to hurt my eyes by running them directly through my LED. What's the going rate for these at the moment?

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I'll also vouch for the quality of the cables that Solaris sells, top notch stuff and very well made. Not like some of the flimsy cheapo homemade stuff on EBay.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Now might be a good time to buy, with the exchange rate. My only concern is I'm wondering when the next XRGB might come out. There are a number of things that could be improved:
4K upscaling support
Faster switching between input resolutions
Better support for 480i

I don't know when the next XRGB might come or what upgrades it would have. My guess is the Framemeister price would still hold up pretty well.

Mr.Kevums

Legend.,
20 Year Member
I'm using firmware version 2.02 and running a 1-slot MVS through a supergun via RGB-out. TV is a Panasonic plasma model TC-P50X1. MVS is the only system I own that is producing stutter. CPS 1-3, Genesis, PS1, SNES (with auto-sync OFF) are all perfect. I wonder if AES would produce the same result?

Currently using an AES that is micro stuttering as well.

Any ideas?

Scott

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Currently using an AES that is micro stuttering as well.

Any ideas?

No luck even with the latest firmware. I don't know if some people are simply less sensitive to the stutter, because I've tried it with every setting and a few different TVs, all with the same result.

Mr.Kevums

Legend.,
20 Year Member
So in short, my fix was new component cables. I've found the Framemeister to be picky but man I underestimated just how picky..