PSP Ballers post here

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
This needs more pictures of people's PSP games. Ya'll need to fucking step it up.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I had an ungodly amount of PSP games at one point. Well.over 200 titles. Me and Kid Panda were going to every GameStop in our locations and buying the games that each other needed. They were all b2g2 at the time. I got board of having all the clutter and sold them off.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
This needs more pictures of people's PSP games. Ya'll need to fucking step it up.

I had an ungodly amount of PSP games at one point. Well.over 200 titles. Me and Kid Panda were going to every GameStop in our locations and buying the games that each other needed. They were all b2g2 at the time. I got board of having all the clutter and sold them off.

I've only got one physical PSP game left. IQ Mania. The rest were all sold off. I never really collected for it because I'd never see the titles I wanted in physical form, much less complete.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I haven't really sold any, but I've slowly converted to digital as the PSP games I want go on sale on PSN. I really wish Crisis Core was digital, then I may never have to use a real UMD again.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I haven't really sold any, but I've slowly converted to digital as the PSP games I want go on sale on PSN. I really wish Crisis Core was digital, then I may never have to use a real UMD again.

I have a decent size mess of PSP games still.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
I'd still would like to get a PSP Go at some point but mostly for emulation, the D-Pad looks legit and Wes swore by it for fighters so...

The d pad is shit, and it's almost too small. If your hands are even a little big, you're fucked. I like the PSPgo, but the controls are bad. I like the screen quality.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
a3ab21b172698c33a49d702eccd739fb.jpg

But but where do I put the cart?

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
My camera ate shit so I'm in the process of getting something new. I could take photos with my iPod I guess. I'll get them up in a few days. I have a very modest collection.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
You don't! Stock, or modded, the Go is an all digital device.

haha.. I was joking. these are my 2 Go's. Black one is a factory refurb. Nice and minty. The white... well it's white. lol

Cool little system. Originally I bought one. Hated how small the controls where and returned for a 3000. Then a year or two later I randomly picked up Go again... and it just kinda grew on me the 2nd time.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I've still got my PSP-1000 from the Japanese launch, and my wife has a GOW red version of the 2000 as well as a GO. It was kind of shocking to look back on the library as I never really noticed until it took up a few shelves, but it was pretty easy to amass a couple hundred games on the PSP...there are just so many good games for that system. Everything's boxed right now in preparation for our move, except Ridge Racer, Tactics Ogre, Maverick Hunter X and Mega Man Powered Up...oh how I love those games!

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I'm still hoping to find some cheap random Go somewhere to try out. I don't think I'd like it as much as my 3000, but I might actually take it somewhere.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
The only reason I passed up on the Go is because the digital download verse was still in it's infancy and it didn't have enough storage. Now there are 32G + memory cards you can buy and save money on games (when sales are on), so it's much more attractive to DL stuff. That wasn't the case when the go was active.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I just recently found my old PSP 1000 and thanks to Beelzebub got a battery cover for it and a charger. I, too, was like "what" when my friend sent me the way to emulate things now on it. When I last fucked with the PSP it was still in the days where you pretty much had to buy the exact old model and some game to trick it with, or hard mod a Pandora battery. I hard modded the battery in my room and it was one of the better days in my entire life being able to play Final Fantasy VII on a handheld device.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm still hoping to find some cheap random Go somewhere to try out. I don't think I'd like it as much as my 3000, but I might actually take it somewhere.

Yeah, I was thinking the same, it's gotta be good for at least NES or something...

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Work trip + ngpc. Wait, all this talk about psp. Yep, the Go is traveling too.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Sorry, here's a blurry pic (used my IPod touch) of my PSP stuff:

hq7r5JS.jpg

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Lol. Your camera is continuing to devolve. Next post your GameCube collection via tin types.

:keke:

I found a Canon Powershot ELph 160 on sale for $65 at Target that I'm still learning. I don't have an SD card reader on my almost 10-year-old mac either, so I have to hook up a reader, which isn't working. Ordered a cable to transfer pics from Amazon.

One of my first cameras was a Canon Elph.

Last edited:

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Been on a bit of PSP kick lately and picked up these Konami shooter compilations:

a383b3e3214e3fe81e13582629211343.jpg

Pew-pew-pew!

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Been on a bit of PSP kick lately and picked up these Konami shooter compilations:

a383b3e3214e3fe81e13582629211343.jpg

Pew-pew-pew!

Excellent taste there - I believe I have 2 of those. I'll take another pic when I have my camera working.