Star Fox Zero

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
I returned mine, got a gift card...dunno if to get DSIII or wait for Nioh...1st world problems...

I finally gave the Nioh demo a try the other day.
honestly, it feels kinda like bound by flame more than DS.
imo, it's a poor man's dark souls.

not saying to discount it completely (it was still in alpha) but i'd just go for dark souls III.
it's legit yo.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Seems like you're really liking RPG's................

......or not. Whatever, it's your life.

Stop being a rascall, just 'cause the mainstream calls it an RPG doesn't mean that it is one of them shit games like FFVII or some stupid shit that weak ass gaymerz play. Would you call SotN an RPG?! Darksouls shares the same premise except on a 3D environment.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Stop being a rascall, just 'cause the mainstream calls it an RPG doesn't mean that it is one of them shit games like FFVII or some stupid shit that weak ass gaymerz play. Would you call SotN an RPG?! Darksouls shares the same premise except on a 3D environment.

I'm with you on this one. If you do action shit and run around and be a fucking boss and occasionally stop to talk to fuckers to get clues and shit, have some magic shit to do shit but your doing the shit instead of pushing a button and then watching the fucker do it, it ain't an RPG.

RPGs ain't shit

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
o.0 The only real thing unifying RPG games is character customization and a leveling system. If you think about shooters being games about shooting, platformers about jumping (I'm generalizing here for illustration purposes), rpgs are about leveling up characters. Considering its in vogue to add leveling systems to almost any game, the genre has become quite blurry.

Dark Souls series could be best described as an Action RPG since its an action-based game with an RPG progression system in place.

EG is whining about Turn-based JRPGs. While I agree with many of his criticisms especially against games where you do... often just select 'Attack' in every battle.... I disagree with his assessment of those whom enjoy said games. Reminds me of the 'High Art' vs. 'Pop Art' bullshit.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
So is this even worth 23.99? That's how much I can get it for right now at BB.

Yoshis woolly world 23.99

Are any of these worth it?

Last edited:

Alpha Skyhawk

Windjammers Wonder
As someone who will ride the SNES game's and the N64 game's dicks double penetrated in my asshole until the end of time, skip Star Fox Zero.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Well I got both and The Last of Us remastered for $40 for the lot. So it can suck a lot before I bitch about it.