Finnish summer is over, it's Neo Geo time - 20th of August 2016

BodyHammeR

I quoted Rot., He Went in DRY!
I'm actually out of country 19.-20.5. But I'm back 21. so if you are in Helsinki after that, I can promise you more sauna.

Well there will probably be the post party sauna on 22.5 at a certain location... Most likely the Grand Cru one (:

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Really hope I can get an answer by Friday, really sucks having to wait day by day
wall.gif

miisalo

Astra Superstar
This is getting closer and might be that some of my friends from my old home town are joining like year ago. So there might be also D&D board games.

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
This is getting closer and might be that some of my friends from my old home town are joining like year ago. So there might be also D&D board games.

Shadows of Brimstone is the new hot boardgame shit miisalo :)

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Can't edit the first post anymore so here is the current participant list

Participant list:

1. miisalo
2. stt (local)
3. Jupp3 (local)
4. codise (local)
5. Razoola
6. RockstarRunner
7. Sosumi (local)
8. hrmt (local)
9. TaiDomi
10. JP (local)
11. Tuikku (local)
12. marqs (creator of OSSC scaler)
13. Finngamer

Maybes
1. Hellfromabove

And the party starts when I have recovered holding kids kickboxing, that equals about 4PM

Last edited:

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Maybe I should now solder the kick harness adapter for my naomi :D Found it when I cleaned the room for the meeting

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
Yes, than I could bring the ultra rare CPS2 ssf2x competition edition I have :)

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Have fun guys - If the meeting has the super secret Razoola multi reveal send me a video ;)

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Sorry for laying low for so long, but looks like I can make it. :)

It's down to getting a car, though, but that should affect only the time of arrival. I'll holler either way on friday or saturday!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
one day, ONE DAY, I shall make it to the legendary house of miisalo-san and meet the European legends of this community!

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Some request from my end. Bring something with you to share, bag of chips, bottle of lemonade, candies, bread, whatever snacks. For main course we can order pizza. I'm going to buy some beer etc and some snacks.

Also few extra controllers would be nice. RockstarRunner could bring his, maybe someone else too?

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Yep, I can confirm I'm coming. :) What time do you start? Not sure fi I can make it to the start, but I'll try.

Miisalo, could you send me your address again?

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Yep, I can confirm I'm coming. :) What time do you start? Not sure fi I can make it to the start, but I'll try.

Miisalo, could you send me your address again?

Nice, we start after 4PM. In that point we probably still setup things. So many people coming that it is better move some consoles to the other room.

miisalo

Astra Superstar
So last guest just left...and it's 3pm here soon. That was fun! Thanks for everyone visiting.

Did anyone take any pictures, I totally forgot and took only two I think?

Now it's time to clean up things and start to repair mv-1b that lost it sound (probably Z80 is kaput). Fortunately I had spare, so I can still play with that cab :)

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
I only remembered to take one and its from the game that never stops giving, Neo Turf Masters.

20160820_182451.jpg