NG:DEV TEAM re-issues Dreamcast versions of LHPB, Fast Strikers, Gunlord w/ jewel cases

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Then new jewel case reprints look nice...GUNLORD looks great!!!! I like the CD cases better than the DVD case I got...GUNLORD...oh god...should I? Again?!

team_andromeda

Armored Scrum Object
Then new jewel case reprints look nice...GUNLORD looks great!!!! I like the CD cases better than the DVD case I got...GUNLORD...oh god...should I? Again?!

Dude, do it! What's a few bucks?!?! I might have to grab this bundle they have. I got rid of my LHPB and my AES Gunlord, and I've never tried Fast Striker before......

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I could but I already have the 4 of them...maybe just for GUNLORD...maybe its my destiny as a tried and true Turricaneer, lol.

As for Fast Striker...I dunno, I have mix feelings, it is fun though but I prefer Neo XYZ.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
If anyone would prefer the old DVD case releases I'd be happy to trade.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Thanks for the tip, been wanting to play these for a while now. That bundle is sick :buttrock:

Ukyo

20 Year Member
I could but I already have the 4 of them...maybe just for GUNLORD...maybe its my destiny as a tried and true Turricaneer, lol.

As for Fast Striker...I dunno, I have mix feelings, it is fun though but I prefer Neo XYZ.

grave did you ever get it on MVS?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Pretty cool these have gotten represses. About time ;)

I liked the Gunlord cover art on the DVD case better, so I'm good.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Ah, this is too tempting. I already have Gunlord and Fast Striker but I think the DVD style cases look cheap and out of place. If the bundle is still available on payday then I may have to treat myself.

Ukyo

20 Year Member
nice man; is it a "gamecenter" kit thing or coming with some extras?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
It's just the regular MVS kit not gamecenter kit but it does come with the soundtrack. Lucky me I got some arts coming this way courtesy of OP so I'll have some goodies to add to it. It does come with a Dip Sheet, no A4 nor a minimarquee :(

Ukyo

20 Year Member
It's just the regular MVS kit not gamecenter kit but it does come with the soundtrack. Lucky me I got some arts coming this way courtesy of OP so I'll have some goodies to add to it. It does come with a Dip Sheet, no A4 nor a minimarquee :(

even gunlord MVS Limited edition didn't have an offical MM so don't sweat it; but i made one years ago you can print (using only the official arts): original post

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
That's tempting-as-fuck as I don't like my DVD case deal, but kinda hard to justify spending $50 for a jewel case. They sent me replacement labels for my MVS cart when the original started to peel off. I wonder if they would sell a case and insert to me, since they have me on record as buying the DC game from them...

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I don't have my Dreamcast anymore, but I'm tempted to pick up the whole lot just to support them. Great price for the trio.

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
Thanks for the heads up! I've always wanted to try these, so I've grabbed the bundle.

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
Are they ever going to fix the broken Neo XYX DC version?