SvC Chaos Plus vs Super Plus

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
When I check the 3 version available on the 161 cart I'm going to use sagat. His hit boxes were horrible , especially his jumping D. If there is a big change between the detection I think this will be a easy way to determine that.

I'd test mine with Sagat, but I'm only working with three buttons right now. Once I get the new panel in I'll let you know.

Last edited:

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
These are the ones that come in the 161 in 1 . The RMX says ultra when the game loads, not sure what Version it is though

SNK VS CAPCOM +
SNK VS CAPCOM RMX
SVC SUPER PLUS

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Did any of the hacks fix balance. I love to play as Shiki, I hate how fucking weak she is.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I'll trade you some MOTU KO figures for it. If you collect KOs, any specific character or series? I don't have any speclatrons though.

I specifically sought this cart out. I'm sorry, it won't leave the Panda Vortex for quite some time.

Last edited:

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
I specifically sought this cart out. I'm sorry, it won't leave the Panda Vortex for quite some time.

I hear ya'...

There's always a way to a man's heart.

Last edited:

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
These are the ones that come in the 161 in 1 . The RMX says ultra when the game loads, not sure what Version it is though

I got a 161 in 1 cart as well. It didn't seem like much of a fix to anything. Only thing I noticed right away was Ryu's Gi color is different.

What problems are you mainly having with Sagat? I was jumping around SVC games trying to notice a difference also bringing the xbox version with the group since it did have updates compared to the MVS version. My problenm is I've been playing the game since '03 so I'm used to the shenanigans.

The only thing Sagat does that is screwy to me is the fireball game. He can throw them across an opponents body like Terry's Power Geyser, or the fireball can completely pass through another fireball. Using a super fireball to mix up with another fireball user you can get the full damage potential while only sacrificing a hit from their fireball. To me it's screwy, but seems intentional.

Every time I use jumping D it works, but again I'm too used to the timing of the game. What range are you having difficulties with?

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I find it odd that suddenly so many people are actively looking for a bootleg.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Poll on best SvC hack incomming.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
The only thing Sagat does that is screwy to me is the fireball game. He can throw them across an opponents body like Terry's Power Geyser, or the fireball can completely pass through another fireball. Using a super fireball to mix up with another fireball user you can get the full damage potential while only sacrificing a hit from their fireball. To me it's screwy, but seems intentional.

Every time I use jumping D it works, but again I'm too used to the timing of the game. What range are you having difficulties with?

Maybe I'm too used to alpha 3 and other games, but the hit detection/ hit box is just off. Can't get it to land correctly how I use it in alpha first hit at the right angle. Maybe I just need to get more acquainted with the game. And yeah

His fireball game can get abit whacky , his arm passes through characters, etc.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I can't think of another game on MVS that offers changes that are seen as legitimate improvements.

There was a hack of 2k2 on the 161 in 1 cart that was kinda refreshing.

Maybe I'm too used to alpha 3 and other games, but the hit detection/ hit box is just off. Can't get it to land correctly how I use it in alpha first hit at the right angle. Maybe I just need to get more acquainted with the game.

Well I know CVS2 throws most SNK characters tech through a blender (except Iori) I think I bitched about Kyo for years till I went to an anime convention where some dude was schooling everybody with A-Groove Kyo and Sakura.

The games aren't supposed to work exactly like the other's companies version. The more you describe the problem the more I think that Ultra Remix Ver 1.2 is what everybody wants. Keep hearing they Capcomized the characters that people bitched about. Plus simplified a lot of characters moves.

Last edited:

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Nah. Like SFII Rainbow Edition. Played KoG a second ago didn't seem that interesting. KOF Unique I think it was. Not big on the unlimited supers, but have to admit it's one of those fun games you can play with friends.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Is that the one with the nude chicks and you can make your character small?

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Honestly haven't dicked with it enough to have seen it. I've been playing the same characters and seeing what I can find whenever I get a chance, but been lazy getting on the mvs cabinet since I mostly play on the mame one.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
When I check the 3 version available on the 161 cart I'm going to use sagat. His hit boxes were horrible , especially his jumping D. If there is a big change between the detection I think this will be a easy way to determine that.

I just got done playing SVC on Fightcade with a guy who's way better then me and got the chance to test his Sagat and look for stuff. Honestly the one thing I noticed that was new is he's partially invincible in his fireball stance. Either that or you can't sweep him from behind. Other then that everything worked the way I expected it would.

Just to clarify he is broken. It's just his fireball game that is. The moves seemed to connect normally. I know it's kinda a dead subject, but it's hard for me to run into this guy I play from Japan to really put the game through the paces. He plays legit which is actually hard to come by in that game. Trying to test stuff w/ the computer just doesn't work well.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
If he has a larger invincibility window on his fireball thats awesome, cause his arm sticks out so much. lol
I will be on FC later today to play some MvC with a buddy of mine that i just got hooked up with FC. If your down for some SvC today id be down to get scrub busted and mess around and check out properties with you. do you have a mic setup for skype?

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I do have a mic setup that works, but never bothered to set up skype. I gotta work tonight so dunno how much I would be on.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
No worries dude, we will hookup some other time for games, yeah setup skype so we can do a voice chat when we play on FC

Snappy

n00b
ResO, when I get home I'll post a pic of my cart. It has the roll, bosses and hit fix. I think DZ is right, mine flashes plus in red. There are different versions of the red version too which makes it so confusing. Worst case scenario, I'll get the cart dumped so we can match the mame roms.
There was a hack of 2k2 on the 161 in 1 cart that was kinda refreshing.

Well I know CVS2 throws most SNK characters tech through a blender (except Iori) I think I bitched about Kyo for years till I went to an anime convention where some dude was schooling everybody with A-Groove Kyo and Sakura.

The games aren't supposed to work exactly like the other's companies version. The more you describe the problem the more I think that Ultra Remix Ver 1.2 is what everybody wants. Keep hearing they Capcomized the characters that people bitched about. Plus simplified a lot of characters moves.

Hello, wondering if you ever figured out exactly what version it was and if you could please share? Mr Bakaboy mentioned it might be 'Ultra Remix Ver 1.2' but web searches for that in relation to SVC Chaos yielded no direct results.. except maybe a reference to 'SNK Vs. CAPCOM Plus (hack 2)' /me confused

Thanks

Last edited: