Lost Neo Geo Prototype FOUND, REVEALED & RELEASED : "DarkSeed"

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Wow, this is really amazing NTM! Thanks a lot for sharing this <3

Rot: shushhh! :lolz:

jLew

n00b
Turf & CDamm - happy and honored to lend you guys the MGC museum room for the unveiling (and my beat-to-fuck Sony KV-27HS420). This was far cooler, IMHO, than having the Nintendo Playstation proto at the show. \

Thanks for all the hard work!

Sypth

Mr. Big's Thug
This was at MGC? Aw man, would of liked to see it, but phenomenal work nevertheless.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Turf & CDamm - happy and honored to lend you guys the MGC museum room for the unveiling (and my beat-to-fuck Sony KV-27HS420). This was far cooler, IMHO, than having the Nintendo Playstation proto at the show. \

Thanks Jeff- appreciate it, but this is Turfy's rodeo. I just knew the folks who could procure the private room- read: you and JD. Thanks to you guys and the Mgc crew for opening it up to us for this.

7zark7

, ,
holy smokes, very cool find, and thanks for sharing. I can't wait to hear more if the contact to technos works out.

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,

Sounds like a cool event. Did they show any games on the Nintendo Playstation?

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Not everyday you see a Legendary Thread manifest right outta the gate with the first post. I heartily salute your efforts & generosity in making this outcome a reality, NTM.

Do any of the playable characters have taunt animations or fighting stance changes during matches?

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Do any of the playable characters have taunt animations or fighting stance changes during matches?

Hi Stefan....

Turfy was in chat and said that there's lots of ingame taunts... one character is shredding AES inserts and putting someone in a necklock...

...Must be the NGF version of the proto he said...

xROTx

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
Nope, nor did they even turn it on. It was near, but nowhere near as cool as this proto.

That's lame then. I already saw pictures of it a while back. I heard there was a proto or demo for it though.

I agree this High Voltage Neo Geo proto is way more cooler. Those background and characters look awesome.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Hi Stefan....

Turfy was in chat and said that there's lots of ingame taunts... one character is shredding AES inserts and putting someone in a necklock...

...Must be the NGF version of the proto he said...

xROTx

Makes me wonder if Dion was supposed to be the final boss.

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
I am in contact with former Technos staff to acquire whatever the final code base of this game is.

Awesome Shou-sama. Thank you. BTW, not to get too off-topic.. Shou-sama did you ever end up creating any video play-throughs of Galaxy Force I or Hangzo? I'm curious to see a bit more on these games.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Nope, nor did they even turn it on. It was near, but nowhere near as cool as this proto.

Ben Heck briefly stopped by our booth at MGC. I had to ask him if he was going to do a video with him tearing down the Nintendo Playstation. What he said was hilarious:

"I did ask it if was OK but, the guy that owned it said he would have to ask his dad first."

LOL

Jon

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Ben Heck briefly stopped by our booth at MGC. I had to ask him if he was going to do a video with him tearing down the Nintendo Playstation. What he said was hilarious:

"I did ask it if was OK but, the guy that owned it said he would have to ask his dad first."

LOL

Jon

LMAO That's great. :keke: