Lost Neo Geo Prototype FOUND, REVEALED & RELEASED : "DarkSeed"

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
geladobom is running for 2021's biggest necro bumper.

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Any progress for this game? Life bars and fix a few charathers? In mame still the same. :scratch:

Why don't you try to learn pixel-art and do it by yourself? Someone should try it and you seem interested ;)

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
LOL, who is responsible for the cart? Not me.

If you’re here to complain about the state of an unreleased Neo Geo prototype that was preserved and dumped for all to enjoy, you’re the most worthless member on here.

Seriously, what kind of an idiot does this? Someone freely releases a never before seen Neo prototype, and then years down the line some random guy is asking for progress made on completing the game, in which he’s unwilling to contribute anything. How much lower of a low quality member can you get?

Last edited:

geladobom

War Room Troll
If you’re here to complain about the state of an unreleased Neo Geo prototype that was preserved and dumped for all to enjoy, you’re the most worthless member on here.

Seriously, what kind of an idiot does this? Someone freely releases a never before seen Neo prototype, and then years down the line some random guy is asking for progress made on completing the game, in which he’s unwilling to contribute anything. How much lower of a low quality member can you get?

You want me to cash on you right? It's all you can think of?
I only here to search data informations, not asking anything.

jJmiG2h.gif

Last edited:

geladobom

War Room Troll
Do you even understand Engrish?

Yes, much as you do... european.
Now you people annoying at me because of a few pixelated graphics are missed in the based data? Give me a break please. I have other things to do. Trolls.

Last edited:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Yes, much as you do... european.
Now you people annoying at me because of a few pixelated graphics are missed in the based data? Give me a break please. I have other things to do. Trolls.

Go back to school you illiterate imbecile. Your english is near impossible to normally understand.
And besides that, your understanding of english lacks too. Just leave, no need for you here.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
You want me to cash on you right? It's all you can think of?
I only here to search data informations, not asking anything.

jJmiG2h.gif

The posting of a Seinfeld gif couldn’t be better. Another guy massively out of touch, zero gratitude.

This isn’t a full game. Nothing will ever change that. It’s not even close to complete. Anyone finishing it would be spending more time assembling this skeleton of a title than it would take to build a better fighting game from scratch. If anyone ever actually does that, thanks in advance, but I would describe it as a lost cause.

geladobom

War Room Troll
I have been in contact with the game's producer Kengo Asai for a month now through a translator. Really nice guy. I found out that he did not have a copy of his own game, so I sent him the one I made and he got it yesterday.

7nbN47J.jpg
Can you send me a copy of your cover in image?