whats for dinner?

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Last weekend I had a guest over and decided to do something special, so I made broiled lobster tails with paprika, salt, pepper, garlic, and butter.
Served with steamed asparagus and blender hollandaise sauce that was then warmed on the stovetop while I steams some artichokes.

On Wednesday, I made Char Siu in a Ron Popeil rotisserie.
Get a 3 pound pork shoulder and cut it into 1-1.5 inch thick steaks with a ribbon of fat on them, then marinate them in a mixture of hoisin, soy sauce honey, five spice, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and pinch or two of red pepper flakes.
Glaze with a mixture of mostly honey, with some hoisin and soy sauce mixed in.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
alright last night was a lamb rogan josh from a local indian place. Not the usual place, recently move to the area and decided to try it. Well it was good but not as good as the place I normally go to which is further away but worth it, so it seems.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Having some Surinam nasi with some fried chicken on the side.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
So im guessing this will be the official dinner thread, ill take pic of my dinner next time.

Ate Mediterranean chicken w/ a little rice & broccoli/green beans

First time trying this, it was pretty decent but was way too hungry still.

Well looks like i had leftover last night...Probably have enough for one more tonight.
20160408_190826_zpswpvi8cgg.jpg

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Had tuna croquettes and steamed broccoli last night. Going to have either grilled chicken thighs or grilled mahi steaks for dinner tonight, with either steamed broc or brussels sprouts on the side.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Yakisoba w/ Pork & Tofu...With some Orange Chicken
20160410_184847_zpsua5ov0i1.jpg
20160410_185225_zpsldwiq1ab.jpg
Also had dessert Biscoff no bake cheesecake, so freakin good!
20160410_191309_zpsqhveyydb.jpg

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Creamy chicken Parmesan with mushrooms and a side of mashed cauliflower.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
had this at the weekend, english fry up and nandos breakfast.jpgdinner.jpg

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
I'm still trying to figure this out for tonight. Maybe crush some pizza.....or I might be too lazy to do anything (with the family away for the night) and I'll end up just eating cereal.

jdotaku

Angel's Love Slave
last night was indian at a local restaurant despite the fact i make decent curry its nice to go out and it was buffet style so lots of variety and cheap to! tonight is tamales the wife and her mother who is visiting us for two weeks are making vegetarian, pork and pineapple varieties can't wait

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
last night was indian at a local restaurant despite the fact i make decent curry its nice to go out and it was buffet style so lots of variety and cheap to! tonight is tamales the wife and her mother who is visiting us for two weeks are making vegetarian, pork and pineapple varieties can't wait

Pineapple tamales are fucking awesome. There's a place in Sacramento that I hit up for those.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
a chicken disk with mayo on bread and doritos

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
th
reshaped mechanically separated meat... disc makes me less sick to think about than patty:(